FRL ~ ToCA15 - NINNERS, AUDI SPORT ECM, GTPORSCHE, CHAMPIONS!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,036 comments
I'm about to get online for some testing here and see where each car stacks up. I'll post results here.

Feel free to join. I'll use a friend's only lobby

PSN: cnd01
Just opened one up.

These spec changes aren't official, but they were working well in the lobby. Hyundai -3% weight, Megane -1% weight and -1% power. Give them a try and see what you think.

Well in the lobby with the guys and I didn't try the new specs, but I did find that the Audi was a tenth quicker than the Peugeot but that's not a big deal. The VW is right on pace with them as well. Renault seemed like it was definitely the fastest in a straight line, and the Hyundai seemed just a slight bit off pace of the other cars, but I bet it only needs maybe -1 or -2 personally due to tire wear and its start advantage.

I'd really like +1 power to the Peugeot back so I get 289 bhp instead of 285 because that put it even with the Audi for me personally.

Well in the lobby with the guys and I didn't try the new specs, but I did find that the Audi was a tenth quicker than the Peugeot but that's not a big deal. The VW is right on pace with them as well. Renault seemed like it was definitely the fastest in a straight line, and the Hyundai seemed just a slight bit off pace of the other cars, but I bet it only needs maybe -1 or -2 personally due to tire wear and its start advantage.

I'd really like +1 power to the Peugeot back so I get 289 bhp instead of 285 because that put it even with the Audi for me personally.
I had the audi, pug, and vw all within 0.005 at maggiore center 2. The Peugeot has great acceleration which then dies off at high speed, so it evens out. The Hyundai was a tenth off the pace at -3 weight at maggiore and .4 off the pace at monza, so i think thats about right given what you said about the tyres and race start. The Renault was still fastest in a straight line with -1% power, and the -1 weight brought the laptime to about 0.06 off the other 3 cars at maggiore.

Can we have a current driver sign up list? @Furinkazen

@LewisR3 @AudiMan2011 @cnd01 @rcb929 @Espial @CrazyJohn @DrifterJoe @RRRacing @Panoz @LancerEvo7 @weescotman @TNR_KING_FILO @Ninners @GTPorsche @FireEmblem10 @Andil @Yeratel84 @chrisjohnson93

@RedPartyhat I know is undecided.

upload_2018-5-23_14-7-48.png

Still a few entries left as well.

Totally peed off that I cannot take part as I prepped my car just after the end of T14. I was going to drive the Pug.

Decided to put on a set-up from the tuning forum and was going slower in both the VW and Renault around DT Gardens earlier so will be on the lookout for another one to try and improve laptimes if possible as I can't set-up a car for 🤬.

Decided to put on a set-up from the tuning forum and was going slower in both the VW and Renault around DT Gardens earlier so will be on the lookout for another one to try and improve laptimes if possible as I can't set-up a car for 🤬.
What still :)

Totally peed off that I cannot take part as I prepped my car just after the end of T14. I was going to drive the Pug.
Team name for CrazyJohn / JoeOfTheFire is
"VERT on Fire Racing".

Should be an accurate summarisation of your season. 👍

my number should be #65

Will fix.

What still :)

Hi Toad.

Will not adjust BoP until after the upcoming update in case of any physics changes.
Remember S10 where the Hyundai got destroyed by a physics change but you didn't want to fix it out of fear of @Ninners destroying everyone (since it was during ToCA's anti-alien era), to the point that you let me break the rules and switch car mid season?

Good times.

3MwNrc8.jpg

~PREVIOUS WINNERS~
Season 1
- Driftking18594 (Overall)
Season 2 - Driftking18594 (Overall)
Season 3 - Sumo098 (Overall, Independents), Team MRT (Teams)
Season 4 - GTP_DaxCobra (Overall), GTP_PaulMac(Independents), VenoMMotorsports (Teams)
Season 5 - Spurgy777 (Overall), JoeOfTheFire (Independents), DeathByCarbon Racing (Teams), Volvo (Makes)
Season 6 - Spurgy777 (Overall), ChrisJohnson93 (Independents), Team RPM (Teams), Volvo (Makes)
Season 7 - Spurgy777 (Overall), Yeratel84 (Independents), Team RPM (Teams), Mazda (Makes)
Season 8 - Smuffyatcp (Overall), GTPanoz (Independents), Team RPM (Teams), Volkswagen (Makes)
Season 9 - Yeratel84 (Overall), Carbonox (Independents), SYM (Teams), Mazda (Makes)
Season 10 - JoeOfTheFire (Overall), ChrisJohnson93 (Independents), SYM (Teams), Honda (Makes)
Season 11 - Ninners (Overall), AMD87 (Independents), SYM (Teams), Ford (Makes)
Season 12 - Ninners (Overall), Furinkazen (Independents), FAS-Polestar (Teams), Volvo (Makes)
Season 13 - Ninners (Overall, Independents), ECM (Teams), Audi (Makes)
Season 14 - Spurgy777 (Overall), Yeratel84 (Independents), ECM (Teams), Audi (Makes)

qQEWq4p.png

fX4BOPl.png

*Car BoP may be adjusted pre-season and after every three rounds*

LXjQdlS.png

PxGLdhT.png

XQqLk9B.png

WCDYAfd.png

U3hETGk.png

cT1uE4W.png

TjGwsvf.png

F3SS7yI.png

DkEoVZX.png

FoxZ1wS.png

SesqKGe.png

hFRy57n.png

dkTIiGY.png

Eb3PErs.png

435gyjO.png

6D4eKGi.png

Dvaeg4O.png

FUVE0bR.png

mu3kIaQ.jpg

a few images are broken

Will not adjust BoP until after the upcoming update in case of any physics changes.
Good call. I think we should get a test lobby open once the update drops.

I'll have to check the V8s and see how they're doing post update as well.

Provisionally sign me up Alex.

PSN: Foxed_45
Car #: 9 (as 45 has been taken)
Preferred car: Peugeot
Team Name: FlyingFox Systems
Independent

Do you guys still need drivers??
Indeed there is 5 entry spots left.

I bet Filo's thrilled that you tagged him to let him know that. Good to see you annoy people with that on here too, not just Discord.
More you getting annoyed ;)

Anyway, update with just over a fortnight to season start. @LewisR3 @AudiMan2011 @cnd01 @rcb929 @Espial @CrazyJohn @DrifterJoe @RRRacing @Panoz @LancerEvo7 @weescotman @TNR_KING_FILO @Ninners @GTPorsche @FireEmblem10 @Andil @Yeratel84 @chrisjohnson93

unknown.png

Hundai BOP - weight -2%
unknown.png

Renault BOP - weight -15 power -1%
unknown.png

More you getting annoyed ;)
Nah, I'm just the only one who calls you on it publicly.

BoP changes look good, figured you were gonna give the VW a boost since it's been a few seasons since you've had the best car.

Nah, I'm just the only one who calls you on it publicly.

BoP changes look good, figured you were gonna give the VW a boost since it's been a few seasons since you've had the best car.

FWD's all look balanced now I reckon. Even the Renault.

After a mediocre ToCa 14 campaign, MiG Motorsport is looking to compete in more rounds this season and is keen to present its new machinery: a Peugeot RCZ.

20180605181723.jpg
20180605181733.jpg

The main sponsor (PKN Orlen S.A.) stayed the same. Other sponsors include:

- Work Wheels
- Hankook
- H&R
- GoPro
- Bosch
- alpinestars

Looking forward to the first races :)

Latest Posts

Back