FRL ~ ToCA15 - NINNERS, AUDI SPORT ECM, GTPORSCHE, CHAMPIONS!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,036 comments
toca livery.jpg

Here she is; my humble, sponsor-less car ready for its first season, with a bit of hometown flair.

FURI AUTOSPORTS are proud to present their new ToCA15 Volkswagen Scirocco's.

On the driver side, team boss Furinkazen (#54) is joined by two new fresh faces. @TNR_KING_FILO (#65) makes his first debut season in ToCA. He made his ToCA debut in the ToCA14 season-ending ToCA 300k at Bathurst in a privateer Renault, and for a first full season will run alongside Furinkazen for full ToCA Teams Championship honours. The third satellite car is being occupied by @LewisR3 (#3) , after a challenging debut season in the Renault Megane, he gets full FAS equipment and backing for ToCA15.

The team has a new main sponsor in WIX FILTERS, and the main entries will be run under the "WIX RACING TEAM" banner, with the third car running under the "WIX RACING JUNIOR TEAM" moniker.

Some sponsors from last season remain such as ALCON & LASER TOOLS, and we welcome new partners such as RCIB INSURANCE, FUCHS, and FORTHNET - the largest internet provider in Greece after concerns were raised by @CrazyJohn about the quality of Furi's connection.

Team pictures below. :gtpflag:

UHkW8N5.jpg

Zv2BvQI.jpg

aadRQtS.jpg

RzT9cH0.jpg

2N5TYno.jpg

kRF4hUW.jpg

AcjRIOT.jpg

Officially announcing FlyingFox Systems entry into ToCA 15

After uncertainty if I was going to take part in ToCA 15 due to my shoulder operation, I can announce that I feel fit enough to enter this season.

We took the RCZ into the Alps for a photo shoot and a cheeky shakedown on the Alpine roads.

Our main sponsors are: Nextbase - Logitech - Bosch.
Our associate sponsors are: Motorola - Bang & Olufsen - Cibiē - Airbus - Recaro
Fuel By Total - Wheels by OZ Racing - Tyres by Michelin

28883297538_c7bd019af0_h.jpg

As previously confirmed, @polarbear345 and I have teamed up to kick ass and chew gum. Thankfully, we still have plenty of gum because both of us are engineering college graduates and aren't strong enough to kick anyone's ass. Thanks to the power of random people uploading decals, we've managed to secure sponsorship from Prestone and Orion with some factory backing as some other random most likely German uploaded the Audi tire center logo as well.

Now you may be thinking "what's with these guys," but I'm bout to hit you guys with some knowledge. You WILL fear our team, ITCC Racing, on the ToCA grid for this upcoming season. Car 11 is cnd01 and car 53 is PB as mentioned beforehand. We are ITCC Racing, and we will, we will, rock you *boom boom ehh*

upload_2018-6-12_21-13-48.png

ITCC racing liveries below. Although PB just got the game very recently, we've both managed to equip our vehicles with the proper tires.

Horrible camera phone image since I didn't want to get up and walk across my apt for the flash drive.
upload_2018-6-12_21-6-54.jpeg

As previously confirmed, @polarbear345 and I have teamed up to kick ass and chew gum. Thankfully, we still have plenty of gum because both of us are engineering college graduates and aren't strong enough to kick anyone's ass. Thanks to the power of random people uploading decals, we've managed to secure sponsorship from Prestone and Orion with some factory backing as some other random most likely German uploaded the Audi tire center logo as well.

Now you may be thinking "what's with these guys," but I'm bout to hit you guys with some knowledge. You WILL fear our team, ITCC Racing, on the ToCA grid for this upcoming season. Car 11 is cnd01 and car 53 is PB as mentioned beforehand. We are ITCC Racing, and we will, we will, rock you *boom boom ehh*

View attachment 743245
ITCC racing liveries below. Although PB just got the game very recently, we've both managed to equip our vehicles with the proper tires.

Horrible camera phone image since I didn't want to get up and walk across my apt for the flash drive.
View attachment 743244

Best Audi on the grid by far. Hope you count your g-forces.

Latest Posts

Back