FRL ~ ToCA15 - NINNERS, AUDI SPORT ECM, GTPORSCHE, CHAMPIONS!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,036 comments
sometimes the car on your outside adds some more cornering speed.
brains-electrical-signals.jpg

Until the next one... ;)
Also, thanks!

20180614095246.jpg

ECM is pleased to announce that @Yeratel84 will be competing as a fully backed independent entry for the upcoming season, under the Banter AutoSport Senior Team banner. Yera has raced with ECM previously in V8 Supercars, where he and team owner Lancer took second in the Pirtek Endurance Cup. The 'Senior Team' in the entry is a reference to both Yera's advanced age and the fact that he will beat the FAS Junior Team in the standings this season.

Since this car is not backed directly by Audi, Yera has brought some local sponsors with him, including Galp Energia, Portugal's largest energy company. Several other sponsors, including team sponsors BBS and Michelin, ensure the car will be well-funded for the entire season. The matte finish of his car will hide the damage when he gets binned off, probably by @CrazyJohn.​

Also, thanks!

20180614095246.jpg

ECM is pleased to announce that @Yeratel84 will be competing as a fully backed independent entry for the upcoming season, under the Banter AutoSport Senior Team banner. Yera has raced with ECM previously in V8 Supercars, where he and team owner Lancer took second in the Pirtek Endurance Cup. The 'Senior Team' in the entry is a reference to both Yera's advanced age and the fact that he will beat the FAS Junior Team in the standings this season.

Since this car is not backed directly by Audi, Yera has brought some local sponsors with him, including Galp Energia, Portugal's largest energy company. Several other sponsors, including team sponsors BBS and Michelin, ensure the car will be well-funded for the entire season. The matte finish of his car will hide the damage when he gets binned off, probably by @CrazyJohn.​

Least surprising driver news of the season for me. Good signing though and probably the most competent Audi behind the ITCC RACING entries.

Are you sure about that?

Also, damn it, you beat me to it.

In all seriousness I like it.
To be fair you actually have to be somewhere in mid pack at least to see this car :P

Season 7 or 8 on merit, Season 9 on being handed it by a teammate.

Also, he didn't have it taken away for cutting the track.
Both Furi and I won a race in ToCA on merit in season 7 I believe. Since then, neither of us have won a race. I've competed in about 4 rounds, and he's been in every single one lolololol

Both Furi and I won a race in ToCA on merit in season 7 I believe. Since then, neither of us have won a race. I've competed in about 4 rounds, and he's been in every single one lolololol
He won one in each of 7-9. Either his 7 or 8 win was gifted by a teammate but I don't know which.

Right, I know who i'm punting off next week...
Also, he didn't have it taken away for cutting the track.
Okay... quickly changing subject. And let's not debate again about that.

Tokyo, Japan. The place of the team presentation.

7421962983507527172_0.jpg
7430970173771776516_0.jpg
7430970180214228492_0.jpg

Two of the fastest racers in the last ToCA team up. @CrazyJohn and @DrifterJoe will be using the Audi TT cup under the "VERT on Fire Racing" banner. It's literally a combination of both individual teams; Virtual Endurance Racing Team and Slightly on Fire Racing.

The team signed a contact with Greek oil company Revoil, keeping VERT's tradition of having Greek primary sponsors.

Other sponsors include Larini exhausts, Tein suspension, Bilstein dampers, OZ Racing rims, Takata airbags, Swiss watch giants Tag Heuer, Greek mobile service provider Cosmote and Greek cable channel Novasports. Tyres are being provided by Dunlop.

We are looking forward to next week, the time when ToCA resumes.

Indy Road R3 iirc... I was the one you held in order for him to win

That’s the one, takes a lot of effort to get Furi a win. Even after letting him get far enough ahead that he couldn’t be caught he still blocked me when I caught him up thinking I was going to overtake when I was just trying to bump draft him. :lol:

Nah, he's where he's always been. Solidly upper mid-pack, able to fight for a podium on a good day. He just thinks that everyone who isn't an alien is slower than they actually are and likes to talk himself up.
Controversial, but i think furi's pace has improved with GT Sport

I'd say pace wise i'm better than GT5, but best area for me that's improved is racecraft. GT6 is like WSC X, remember that Lancer?

That’s the one, takes a lot of effort to get Furi a win. Even after letting him get far enough ahead that he couldn’t be caught he still blocked me when I caught him up thinking I was going to overtake when I was just trying to bump draft him. :lol:
Trying harder to give Furi a win than you do to actually win

I'd say pace wise i'm better than GT5, but best area for me that's improved is racecraft
Think GT5 was your best for pace. As for racecraft, I've only seen you in this, which has no racecraft to speak of, and WSC, where you'd usually bin it every other lap, so can't really judge that.

Back