FRL ~ ToCA15 - NINNERS, AUDI SPORT ECM, GTPORSCHE, CHAMPIONS!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,036 comments
What have you driven?

For me best was the Golf. The traction under braking was insane.
The infiniti, the megane, the hyundai after physics messed it up, and one other car. All were meh compared to the infiniti

Ah yes, when Furi let me switch cars mid-season because he didn't want to give it a buff and have Nin win every race.
That was all sorts of messed up when that happened. Just totally ruined my setup since I had planned on using that car for a while, and then when I could make a race it was post physics change lol

That was all sorts of messed up when that happened. Just totally ruined my setup since I had planned on using that car for a while, and then when I could make a race it was post physics change lol
I got lapped at Brands Indy.

Wasn't that the race where we both pitted for wet tyres and fell a lap down because the car sucked so badly in the damp conditions? The FWD cars were still lapping quickly on 20% water too so I think we finished last in that race.

DK
The hit was so hard that I can't remember it.
CTE is a horrible disease
Slo n00b
Wasn't that the race where we both pitted for wet tyres and fell a lap down because the car sucked so badly in the damp conditions? The FWD cars were still lapping quickly on 20% water too so I think we finished last in that race.
That is comically ridiculous

Don't think so, only wet races I remember ever doing in ToCA were in S8.

Don't think so, only wet races I remember ever doing in ToCA were in S8.
I remember a ToCA race at spa where it was like 60-70% water by the end of it and everyone was sliding everywhere and I got like 3rd and lead some laps (was a reverse grid race and my tune was hot garbage in the dry) which was fun

I'm sure by the time GT9 is out that GTS will have active weather for us so we can have that unpredictability

Don’t forget the Monza race in season 5 or 6 where Furi randomly switched rain on and suddenly did better. :P
One of the reasons I teamed up with him for S9 was for the free wins in wet races, and then he never made it rain like he did every chance he had to before that season. Was one of my many gripes with him.

@Yeratel84 the Civic in the rain. My god. That was something.

Loved that car on a damp track... was able to get my best lap on last lap of R1 on worn tyres on 10% water on track. Then passed most of the field within 3 laps and pulled a 20s lead until track got wetter and started being more careful...

Weirdly the car would gain just enough mid-corner rotation that meant the car would lap faster with 5-20% water on track than it would on a dry track

Loved that car on a damp track... was able to get my best lap on last lap of R1 on worn tyres on 10% water on track. Then passed most of the field within 3 laps and pulled a 20s lead until track got wetter and started being more careful...

Weirdly the car would gain just enough mid-corner rotation that meant the car would lap faster with 5-20% water on track than it would on a dry track
That's not the only FF that's done that. I remember being in a spec VW golf racing mod series a long long time ago and it would do the exact same thing on a damp track provided the LSD settings were pretty good

That's not the only FF that's done that. I remember being in a spec VW golf racing mod series a long long time ago and it would do the exact same thing on a damp track provided the LSD settings were pretty good

LSD and suspension were fixed for that season (season 10), so it only really happened to the Civic...

Despite efforts from Renault, C360R-Brumos is sticking with the VW Scirocco for season 15. After a solid debut midway through S14, new sponsorship has been picked up in the form of Coca-Cola, with both Brumos and Aero Paint taking a lesser role on the car. Volkswagen Racing even bought a spot on the car.

7287405841488019484_0.jpg

7277835689597600788_0.jpg

I wouldn't want to have to go through pre-Q this week for sure. I'd say realistically only 1-2 spots will be in doubt.

Back