FRL ~ ToCA15 - NINNERS, AUDI SPORT ECM, GTPORSCHE, CHAMPIONS!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,036 comments
Points system revision.
unknown.png

Summary of the season's championships, including a new "Manufacturer Teams" championship.
unknown.png

Season session times.
unknown.png

Last edited:
The people have spoken!! That makes a lot more sense

Also, holy variable schedule times. There's a 7 hour break between R1 and R2 at Brands Indy?

The people have spoken!! That makes a lot more sense

Also, holy variable schedule times. There's a 7 hour break between R1 and R2 at Brands Indy?
Read the note about in game times...

I'll wait till rain is reintroduced guys. Nothing fishy to see here at all.
"OMGGGGGZZZ SPA AND RAIN MUST HAVVVEEEEE" - this forum now that Le Mans was added.

Weather did add some fun to the series. Rain is a good equalizer

It let people who were average at best get free wins while good drivers in FFs got screwed. It was bull:censored:.
A chance for rain was why I'd always use any available 4wd car in gt5/6 online, and would prefer a grippy car to one with a high top speed. I'd always max the downforce too. I think i only used an ff car if there were no other options.

I remember a wsc race at silverstone where it rained in the last hour and I lost to furi by 1 second. The timing of the rain fit in with his pit strategy, and i dropped behind. The ford was much faster than the jag in the rain (5 seconds or so) due to being the better handling car, but i changed my racing line for the wet and furi stayed on the normal line for when it's dry, letting me slowly catch him. I think i needed 1 more lap to pass.

Quote me on this even 10 seasons down the line guys but:

4WD & Wet weather races will never be in the same season again.

Back