FRL ~ ToCA15 - NINNERS, AUDI SPORT ECM, GTPORSCHE, CHAMPIONS!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,036 comments
Glad to see I’m not the only one who made this mistake :boggled:
I would like to join this series. I see there are a few cars to choose from. Which cars and numbers are still available?

ERAU?

#'s you can ask and i'll check availability. Renault & Peugeot available. ToCA decals in post are on my profile for friends.

Re-uploaded graphic that was causing issues as well. No more of this.

asian-reading-small-paper.jpg

Note for photoshoot - little format I'd like to stick to.

Lap #1 - Teams and Independents together in two groups
Lap #2 - Teams and there other satellite entries can go at front, Hi ECM & FAS.
Lap #3 - Groups By manufacturer
Lap #4 - Wherever and whatever

Lobby up in 50 mins.

ERAU?

#'s you can ask and i'll check availability. Renault & Peugeot available. ToCA decals in post are on my profile for friends.

Re-uploaded graphic that was causing issues as well. No more of this.

asian-reading-small-paper.jpg

Note for photoshoot - little format I'd like to stick to.

Lap #1 - Teams and Independents together in two groups
Lap #2 - Teams and there other satellite entries can go at front, Hi ECM & FAS.
Lap #3 - Groups By manufacturer
Lap #4 - Wherever and whatever

Lobby up in 50 mins.
Yes it’s ERAU. I will do the Renault. Any livery is ok as long as it has your decals?

ITCC Racing has no time for the FAKE NEWS media days. We will WIN BIG on the track unless the FRL BoP (which has been 4/10 for TOO LONG) is too much for us to over come

ITCC Racing has no time for the FAKE NEWS media days. We will WIN BIG on the track unless the FRL BoP (which has been 4/10 for TOO LONG) is too much for us to over come
k.

9 in so far, might push photo shoot back few min if anyone else is coming.

Damn that's fast. I was referring to the OP time of 46.5 as the record from last season. I'm assuming there were medium tires involved in T13

No but GT6 used road cars with around 350hp & 1100kg.

Ever thought about going road car for ToCA here or are we Gr4 for good? Just curious and don't really have an opinion one way or another
If WSC is anything to go by, it's a lot harder to spec anything that isn't built into the GTS class system. Which sucks but that's what you get when you have an online-based game.

If WSC is anything to go by, it's a lot harder to spec anything that isn't built into the GTS class system. Which sucks but that's what you get when you have an online-based game.
So you're saying if we wanted a mixed bag N400 and N300 cars in ToCA, as an example, it's a lot harder to get them even

Just lacking a little on one lap pace relative to best sectors, there's another tenth if I can get it together. Pace is consistent 46.7-8s otherwise.

Really needed to push to get the car hooked. Looking at possible mid 47s but still feeling off pace.

Anyone going to be on at around 9:00 New York time to run some laps?? I have work until 8 and I seriously need a setup and some practice.

I'm assuming we will be having a new track record since a 46.5 probably won't be as quick as we are this season
I could see a sub 46.6 time happening in qualifying if we can burn off enough fuel. In the race we start with less fuel and can gain time slipstreaming, so it can happen there too.

I could see a sub 46.6 time happening in qualifying if we can burn off enough fuel. In the race we start with less fuel and can gain time slipstreaming, so it can happen there too.
Yea with my setup, the car just gets faster as fuel burns off. I don't think I've practiced any runs more than like 10-12 laps at a time, but it's always laps 9-12 on those runs that are the fastest for me with fuel being burnt off. I too think a sub 46.6 will be seen in qualy

Yea with my setup, the car just gets faster as fuel burns off. I don't think I've practiced any runs more than like 10-12 laps at a time, but it's always laps 9-12 on those runs that are the fastest for me with fuel being burnt off. I too think a sub 46.6 will be seen in qualy
Yeah, similar sort of thing here. I set my 46.6 on my 10th lap and never did a run longer than 11 laps because I trying out some different settings. 46.5 is there but it'll have to be a perfect lap to get there.

Back