FRL - Worlds Sportscar Masters 2 - Akmuq & Ellis Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 745 comments

What day should we race on?

• Saturday

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Sunday

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, did you get my message bout my 'martinsville'. a 19 second lap in a nascar :P (i only have you on my friends list) we you and my B-spec grinder....Oh and akmuq, and Spurgy, and joe....I AM POPULAR :D

lol, did you get my message bout my 'martinsville'. a 19 second lap in a nascar :P (i only have you on my friends list) we you and my B-spec grinder....Oh and akmuq, and Spurgy, and joe....I AM POPULAR :D

Oh yes I've also a somewhat decent oval made as well, it's not bumpy, it's unique, but not in a bad way, Turn 1 is tight and 2 opens out, 3 is open and 4 is tight, so you need to have 2 different approaches to them.:)

Anyone think for next season there should be an Eifel Track? A little like the old Österreichring?

Yeah but not too wide, and no jumps in it.;)

Yeah because I don't want something too similar to the Nordschleife (twisty narrow) or Pescara (fast and open).

what's the largest decent oval you have seen? mine is on tokyo bay so it doesnt really count, but the length and style are very similar to that of Martinville

what's the largest decent oval you have seen? mine is on tokyo bay so it doesnt really count, but the length and style are very similar to that of Martinville

Droptop's NASCAR Sprint Cup have a 2 mile Darlington track, and I have a 2.5 mile Pocono, and the 0.3 mile Monster Raceway.

WOW, i was trying for ages to get a decent oval shape but couldnt do it! could i take a spin round it after Le mans on saturday or is it s suprise for something?

WOW, i was trying for ages to get a decent oval shape but couldnt do it! could i take a spin round it after Le mans on saturday or is it s suprise for something?

Monster is in the NASCAR Trucks, as is my Pocono.

Hey ... if i get this right you're at le mans on saturday - if so I would like to make a "special guest appearance" - can't usually do saturdays but am unexpectdly free this week - I would like to drive the alfa zabbadabba doo TZ2.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh - just realised I'm doing mini madness on saturday - sorry can't race -

Last edited:
Hey ... if i get this right you're at le mans on saturday - if so I would like to make a "special guest appearance" - can't usually do saturdays but am unexpectdly free this week - I would like to drive the alfa zabbadabba doo TZ2.

More than welcome Jack!

Small chance I may have a problem with this as I may be away and not back until early evening... will keep you posted...

Just re-iterating there is a slight chance I may be late tomorrow.

Trust me with this, if you want tomorrow to run smoothly, standard race quality, NO mics, and no visual damage, you don't seem to have trusted me about it yet so I'm not sure if there is point in saying this.... Anyway I'm not there tomorrow.

akmuq
Trust me with this, if you want tomorrow to run smoothly, standard race quality, NO mics, and no visual damage, you don't seem to have trusted me about it yet so I'm not sure if there is point in saying this.... Anyway I'm not there tomorrow.

Then don't worry about it 👍

I agree with standard race quality and no visual damage.

Oh yeah! 24 laps of Le Mans, beginning at 7.55pm british time!

i should be back from a boat trip in time, i think. i may even be back in time for some testing :P

I...erm....dont think Im gonna make it. Will be to touch and go coming back from Yeovil vs Rochdale :sly:

Furi, is it ok if my stepbrother tags along tonight? He doesn't have any GTP race series experience but he watches F1.

Should be enough, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back