FRL - Worlds Sportscar Masters 2 - Akmuq & Ellis Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 745 comments

What day should we race on?

• Saturday

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Sunday

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Furi, is it ok if my stepbrother tags along tonight? He doesn't have any GTP race series experience but he watches F1.

Should be enough, right?

You should probably make sure he drives cleanly, you can never be sure if they do or not, especially with heavy damage and tricky cars to drive, you should probably have a practice with him first.👍

Edit: and go Matty!!!!!

Thanks Ak, I'm not to sure of your step bro Dax, but I'm willing to take the risk,

Dax, i'll allow him, but i'll be watching...

I'm defending champ for this race :D

Furinkazen
Dax, i'll allow him, but i'll be watching...

I'm defending champ for this race :D

He's clean, raced him in Elise's earlier.. :)

Tonight I will allow a class for any modified classic to fill up the grid if necessary...

standingspescara.png

ROOM UP!

Last edited:
Furinkazen
Tonight I will allow a class for any modified classic to fill up the grid if necessary...

ROOM UP!

Cool. Chaperell 2D here I come :D

If only I made the 1st race/didn't freeze at Spa...

Luck is never on my side in a championship.

3 cars in already, ready to go. just over an hour to start, join.

Sorry about having to leave, mum was in a right hissy fit at me :grumpy:, had to go sort her out and slap her in the face. (slight lie)

Will be back for a full season next time 👍, its going to be on Sundays correct? :)

Great.. 2nd starting last lap and ended 4th., maybe not even 4th..

Got pole, slammed down to 7th...

Got into 1st, restart then puts me last...

I got the worse deal

Great.. 2nd starting last lap and ended 4th., maybe not even 4th..

Matty you get 4th.

Dax wins a Ford 1-2-3-4. Ford makes champion, Akmuq overall champ, ellis is Alfa winner. Well done to all and good luck for the new look World Sportscar Championship in a few weeks time!

And I got Matty at the line as he crashed and DC'd hell of race!

Hey Dax, the only reason I actually did the second restart was because you did it when I was in a bad place so I did when you were even though I didn't have to..

Had a 6 second lead over Furi and over 20 on anyone else..

Hey Dax, the only reason I actually did the second restart was because you did it when I was in a bad place so I did when you were even though I didn't have to..

Had a 6 second lead over Furi and over 20 on anyone else..

Fact of the matter is, I got screwed on starts twice, and you got screwed once.

I had better pace towards the end, you had atleast 6 seconds on me which I took down in one lap.

Good race guys! Unlucky Dax on the last few laps, was looking like it would be a good fight for the lead. And unlucky to Matt for DC'ing on the last few corners, was a close race for 2nd, 3rd and 4th at the end. When is the next season starting, did you say 7 weeks? :) And Furi, I think youll find I won :lol:

Good race guys! Unlucky Dax on the last few laps, was looking like it would be a good fight for the lead. And unlucky to Matt for DC'ing on the last few corners, was a close race for 2nd, 3rd and 4th at the end. When is the next season starting, did you say 7 weeks? :) And Furi, I think youll find I won :lol:

Was hoping noone would see that.. :D

Spurgy 777

I didn't DC.. I rage quitted.. Then threw my mic halfway across my room.. Punched my DFGT, and the wall and kicked my bed..

Think I might have broke something in my hand.. And definatly broke my mic..

I didn't DC.. I rage quitted.. Then threw my mic halfway across my room.. Punched my DFGT, and the wall and kicked my bed..

Why, may I ask, did you ragequit? You were set for good points...

:nervous:x10000000000000

DaxCobra
Why, may I ask, did you ragequit? You were set for good points...

I rage quitted cause I ****ed up the last corner and crashed before the line and Furi overtook me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back