• 21 comments

McKiernan

Premium
Ireland
Dublin/Ireland
McKiernan
Nope
Surprise Nights returns for 2012!

We'll be having a few 5 lap races and perhaps a 10 lap feature race at a suprise track in a surpise car.

These will take place on Monday 5th March at 9:00pm GMT.

All GTPlanet members are welcome and the racing will suit beginner to average drivers best.

All driving aids are allowed.

The race will be held in my lounge (McKiernan). Please send a friend request to this id.

The lounge will open at 8:30pm GMT, and the racing will start at 9:00pm GMT.

Please do NOT join the room before 8:30, as this might cause problems in the setup.
And do remember to clear network cache and restart your PS3 before joining.

You will not know what car you are racing until you join the room. The car will be ready to pick up in the garage when the lounge opens.

There will be no points awarded. Please try to keep the racing as clean as possible, but don't be too alarmed about the odd bump, alright? Banter while driving is more than welcome, so grab your headset. (This may limit participation to 12)

Interested? Please post your name below.

Confirmed Participants:

McKiernan
CSSdk / Chris
Watermellonpunch
RDAardvark
TurambarMakart / Damon Hill
geezdaw / Billy

Last edited:
I'm not allowed pencils, so could you crayon me in please?

I'm not allowed pencils, so could you crayon me in please?

green_crayon.png
blueaardvark2.jpg

Ok i'm in ! But just if all aids are off except abs on 1 .. +_+

( kidding ofc )

Ok i'm in ! But just if all aids are off except abs on 1 .. +_+

( kidding ofc )

Added & we may just have a race at the end with all aids off (oh yes, even ABS :nervous:), just for ****s & giggles. :crazy:

Last edited:
Sorry, couldn't make it in time. Real life family stuff getting in the way, lol, but you know how it is...

Hope you all had fun all the same.
Cheers for now :)

Sorry I couldn't make it... the "DH" had the WSCC ferrari thing going on and I didn't know about it. :(
Sharing a ps3 - oh the humanity!!! LOL

It was good fun last night, but I felt lost without having the mic!

Anyone got any ideas for next week? Or I'll host (and you'll get Veyron's at Autumn Ring Mini!)

It was good fun last night, but I felt lost without having the mic!

Anyone got any ideas for next week? Or I'll host (and you'll get Veyron's at Autumn Ring Mini!)

Yeah seemed a bit quiet with only one person with a malfunctioning mic (& car)

Fire away with the hosting Steve, don't mind what car/track combo you pick, fyi the Veyron wouldn't be available, but would be funny at the Autumn Ring mini

Back