Funny A.I./B-Spec driver names?

• Thread starter Enzo_Guy
  • 2,860 comments
On my other account, GTP_sonicfusion, I have generated a J. Schneider for one of the Dukes of Hazzard, John Schneider! How many of you watched that show at a younger age?! I wish I had a D. Duke for Daisy Duke to go with my B-spec drivers I already have now, and I am sure it is possible! The guy on the right is John Schneider at a younger age. (photo below)
dukes-of-hazzard_l.jpg

Welcome to the world of Gran Turismo, John Schneider. You will be another famous driver that will go all out to get the upper hand! Gyu-gyu-gyu-gyu!

doh_cars_boss+rosco1.jpg

Last edited:
My original was S.Craft, not realising you could change names and all. But my second guy isnt really known for fast driving, its J.May!

I named my third driver M. Suzuki. I just couldn't pass it up.
I also named my last driver P. Bonner. I definitely couldn't resist a name like that 👍.

Mine are (The good ones anyway)

B(ob). Montoya, JP Montoya's slower thicker cousin
A. Honda
A(lan). Propst (Prosts cousin but his mum was rather thick and mis-spelt both names on his birth certificate) :lol:

I have a C.Klein! Lol
Ive also had a Van der Waal. Any chemist will get that one. And a Mendeelev
Oh and now i have an H. Miura in the fr special!

Last edited:
bettybluegt
I made a driver last night named..... Wait for it.....

D. Knight..... I was like omg the dark knight aka Batman....

D.Knight & the 1st thing you thought of was Dark Knight? Man, were you not around in the 80's!!!

You got the man, the legend, the Hoff!!

D(avid) Knight duh-da-da-da duh-da-da-da-da-daaaaaa

Blue2moro
D.Knight & the 1st thing you thought of was Dark Knight? Man, were you not around in the 80's!!!

I was in the 80's... And you are talking about the driver of knight rider. Can also mean batman!!!!!

Blue2moro

It was michael knight not david.
I have g. Day, b. Fuchs. Sorry on mobile no caps

Latest Posts

Back