Funny A.I./B-Spec driver names?

• Thread starter Enzo_Guy
  • 2,860 comments
My brother has a B-spec bob named B. de Bruyn.
And that's sort of funny because in real life that's .... ME :dopey:
Shame I already have 6 bob's .
Would have scrolled to hell and back to get a bob with my name...

Grtz

Bryan

I skipped some great names while picking bobs,F.Witt and D.Head are a couple that spring to mind,settled on these for now though.

J.Hendrix
M.Weber
D.Oh
V.Rossi
D(irty) Sanchez

This weekend I picked up:

Linda Blair
Max Payne
Carlos Santana
Johnny Winters
PeeWee Herman and.......

Tommy Lee......:lol:

I have accidently scrolled over loads of good names like A.Senna, F.Alonso, H.Potter, G.Martin(Guy Martin in case you don't know) and i haven't found this but you can get T.Estes

I've a J Hendrix and Y Ono (not content with splitting up the beatles she now wants a bit of track action) but my favourite so far is S Exposito!

Last edited:
I've got J. Duran, I had to make up a name, Juran, so it sounds like Duran Duran :lol:
My others are A. Peterson (South African cricketer), P"the power". Taylor, D. Van Dijk, N. Perkins (hint: the P in my username) and D. Webb (British motorbike racer)

I recently added a few to complete the endurance races and here's what I came up with.
-A. Powers
-S. Miles
-G. Oh
-A. Little
-J. Lemoine (which is my last name!)

I raced against E. Ferrari earlier and wouldn't you know it, he was driving a Ferrari. Sadly it wasn't the Enzo, instead he was driving a 458 Italia.

I was racing A. Junkie which made me LOL, Get a junkie car and run him so at lease people would know. I have K.Wagner, A.Take, O.Kline, E.Sexton, I.Sexton, S.Jefferson. I was trying to find a J.Kline but didnt :(

I just accidentally skiped over S.Vettel.
My bobs are called I.Love and P.Ong
My mate has G.Barlow,T.Riddle& R.Hammond.

Last edited:
I have P. Kok of course in a very colorful uniform; S. Austin, my six million dollar man, C. Klein and G. Lucas. And S. Tyler when he is not touring with his band. I passed on P. Little, he probably would have been a good endurance racer.:sly:

I have B. Spears as my sixth driver. She's kind of a crazy driver. My old sixth driver was H. Simpson until that PS3 died.

I just got up to see if PSN was back online, barely awake I passed by O. Mayer before I realized what a hot dog driver he was. But i did get J.walsh, whose is on his Rocky Mountain way to becoming a good driver.

Back