Funny A.I./B-Spec driver names?

• Thread starter Enzo_Guy
  • 2,860 comments
F. Massa (dressed in all red). He got pissed when I told him that his teammate was faster than him.

I also have C. Paul and W. Matthews (Basketball fan)

Some of the latest names I've come across:

D(avid) Caruso
T(hierry) Henry
J(eff) Hardy
D(irk) Muller
A(rmin) Schwarz

S. Freud was racing in the Indy 500 here.

HAHAHA i have a psych final tomorrow so this was classic ^

anyway i swear to god i had a W. Ferrell an I. Sweet and an F. Hertz all in the same race yesterday.. mister Ferrell won, perhaps his Ricky Bobby talent spread onto the real world. F. Hertz could be funny if you have qualms with the rental company

l started out with F. Head .
Then decided to find all of his relatives , now l have :

F. Head
D. Head
G. Head
S. Head
M. Head
P. Head
:)

May I know your first name Mr. Head? and please don't tell me its Dick.

My Bob's are H. Dickson and H. Dickerson ;)

And I took this picture today. Its Princess Kate Middleton's sister! LOL :drool:

5706115461_8f72787d85_b.jpg

Last edited:
I have:

H. Ford (Henry Ford, founder of Ford of course)
A. Ramirez (two things here, firstly, Mike Bassett England Manager, and when England lose to Mexico and they talk about a player called Ramirez "Three cheers for Ramirez". Also, it's from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 where you play a character called Ramirez and he is told to do everything, which is annoying)
B. Schneider (Bernd Schneider, former Mercedes AMG DTM driver and Champion)
I also accidentally skipped over S. Vettel as well :(

I've seen some really funny ones, B.Gay, U.Gay, A Colon etc. The ones I have as my B-Specs are: M Monroe (Marilyn) W Houston (Whitney) J May (James) R Hammond (Richard)
I couldn't quite bring myself to have R Schneider (Rob Schneider, de-derpa derpy tiddly tum)

I got B.Strickland, you know, Buck Strickland from King of the Hill, I also have A.Mari (I prefer to say it as the race, maori, so it's a maori) and S. Loeb

I once raced against a B. Spears in a little pink car

Back