Funny A.I./B-Spec driver names?

• Thread starter Enzo_Guy
  • 2,860 comments
My first ones were not very clever. As I started scrolling through I realized there were some funny names as well as names of celebrities. I ended up passing up some names because I was going too fast :D

I wish there was a back button when selecting names.

Here's my list:

B.Shields
O.English
Z.Edwards
R.Weaver
E.Schwartz
M.Fink
J.Booth
O.Hale
R.Massa
A.Martini
C.Love
R.Knight
O.Hale -v these two on same account. I think they're brothers!
F.Hale
U.Guy
G.Coleman
D.Honda

New batch of Bobs today:

V.Wolf (because I like wolves)
S(tan).Lee
J(ames T).Kirk
L.Wolf (it came up again, and I still like wolves)
G(erhard).Berger

My first driver I picked was T.Justice. I figured with the name justice he could be a race car driver by day and defender of justice by night.
i also have N Junker Im from New Jersey so the NJ worked for me. In real life I drive a junker (beat up car) I thought that was cute to.
E. Zamora like EZ does it.
O. Wolf because my mothers real name stands for Son of the Wolf.

...Has anybody seen Mike Hunt.

Tweetman_277
I have the best yet! C(huck) Norris

Someone on my friends list has that and quite a few good ones including J(ames) Bond. Honestly i think he spends a ton of time on choosing names cuz they are all pretty good.

3 of my drivers are C(alvin). Klein, M(att). Forte and just added Beyonce Knowles. Then I've raced against N(inja). Kawasaki, R(ick). Reilly, and K(obe). Bryant

Last edited:
I have a F. Schubert (Franz Schubert?!) and M. Owen (Michael Owen?!) on my rosters of bobs. F. Schubert is level 0. He drives like someone who has never driven before (like Franz Schubert) lol

Grayghost001
...Has anybody seen Mike Hunt.

I kid you not I had a poor guy in my high school english class whose name was that. I still remember everyone killing themselves laughing when my teacher read it out first day. Never again was his full name used it was just Mike.

Some notable ones I've seen/owned lately

D(Devin). Townsend
devintownsend.jpg

H(Hank). Hill
hank-hill.jpg

P. Ong
images

B(Brodus). Clay
brodus-clay-1.jpg

O(Oh). Henry
2529758841_c55cde1fb7.jpg

M(Matthew). Stafford
matt-stafford.jpg

N. Ono

I am sooo proud of myself. As of today, I have driving for my team... Gary Moore, only problem is that he died a while back :( R.I.P Gary Moore)

Back