Funny A.I./B-Spec driver names?

• Thread starter Enzo_Guy
  • 2,860 comments
Created a new bob last night, and i named him S.Fisher. (Sam Fisher)

Samfisherref1.jpg

I have:

M. Schumacher
T. Woods
E. Ferrari
J. Gordon
B. Senna
S. Perez

on my side account, I have:

S. Ballesteros
M. Walker
I. Gay

Real as real can be. I now have A.Senna and K.Busch in my stable. Senna was a nice surprise.

Still waiting on Schumi... had it once and clicked close rather then create. D'oh.

How many of these are actually real?

You can figure out what possible names can be created by looking at the last names as you cycle through them. It's just a matter of time and random patience to get the correct first letter for the real life character.

My grinder acct only has one driver, C. Schwab he is my money manager he makes sure to grind all 6 of my drivers and even helps out some of my closest friends.

L. Hewitt (tennis player)
V. Rossi
M. Gronholm
J. Stewart
M. Hirovnen

- found all these whilst looking for the elusive L. Hamilton. Also found S. Vettel but there was no way I was having him as a driver.
Had A. Bender which cracked me up for several minutes, but he made way for Jackie Stewart (probably gone to have cheeky 'fun' with Andy Murray's hitting partner... :))

On my main account I have:
G.Berger
M.Schuhmacher
P.Massa (in the US they love referring to Felipe Massa as Phil Massa)
V.Rossi

On my secondary account I have:
X.Ma (like X-mas, lazy American for Christmas)
X.Ma
A.Nakano
S.Nakano
R.Nakano
N.Nakano (I think)

Oooooh yea, this was a thread I was always looking for.

I've ran into S.Vettel and F.Massa in some low level races and occasionally have found other F1 drivers too, but sadly the first letter didn't match...

Not to mention that O.Osborne showed up in a seasonal and C.Aguilera in a Super GT race... now something's not right :dopey:

Latest Posts

Back