Funny A.I./B-Spec driver names?

• Thread starter Enzo_Guy
  • 2,860 comments
I've got: S.Pons(i realy should give him a yellow suit), A.Gay, G.Oh (B.Oh & N.Oh are retired, i'm looking for: D.Oh -as reference to Homer S.-), ???.Montoya, T.Ong, and one who isn't very funny, he will be retired soon (i retire 2 of my drivers on a regular basis) I retired K.Lee and P.Lee (plee is dutch for loo) so the families Oh & Lee where on my payroll LOL.

One of my drivers is called C.Vela as in the Mexican football player but have also come across a F.Alonso, J.Bieber and other famous names in races

Gallade475
j.kennedy b!tches!

I was close on that one but I ended up with his middle initial, F. Kennedy
Anyways, I ended up with M(ark) Harmon, which is funny because I'm a huge NCIS fan
And an A(lto) reed the saxophonist

I got:
R(ichard) Chang (sounded good)
K(imi) Reiniikainen (just because it was close to that F1/WRC/NASCAR Trucks driver)
R(ich) Richmond (souned so cool that name, couldn't let it pass)

So, I entered the PD Cup Series and noticed some interestingly named opponents:

W. Schroder
L. Martin
O. Joly
D. Quinn
C. Mueller
H. Laiho
U. Ortega
P. Oh
D. Scholz
U. Freeh
R. Marechal

Definitely, P. Oh and D. Quinn are the worst of the bunch. Anyone come across other silly AI names?

NOTE: This is not a negative on PD. The last names are real names with a randomized first letter. However, that combination can lead to some pretty funny names.
U.Ortega!!!
I have his brother, P.Ortega.

Well... my best driver is called E.Ferrari. :sly:
I'm doing the Nascar Series B-Spec at the moment. The driver at position 4 is called M.Bean. :dopey:

My best driver is the son of Playboy F1 champion James Hunt. S.Hunt

His mother is one of the James Bond babes. So he must be pretty but he wont ever take his helmet off so I'm not sure.

Back