Funny A.I./B-Spec driver names?

• Thread starter Enzo_Guy
  • 2,860 comments
During my grinds on the American Championship, I actually saw a A.I name called D.Sims (Daniel Sims off Angry Boys)

You have to be Aussie to get this one :dopey:

I was making new drivers and saw B. Robbins (baskin robbins) and G. Simmons (gene simmons :D )

And B. Robbins was in a white suit with a white helmet :embarrassed:

F(ernando) alonso, closest was a
n schumacher
j(ames) may
P(amela) anderson
My friend has his own name and many comedic others
T(yler) pahl
D(avid) lee roth
J. Punto
A.Dunce. xD coincidentally he's the worst of them all...
D(arrel) Abbot ! R.I.P. Dimebag !
V(an) Halen

Oh and in the muscle car series i forgot i seen a
D(ave) mustaine (megadeth)
J(ames) heLtfield :( so close (metallica)
A(xl) Rose (guns and roses)
M(alcom) young (AC/DC)
P ozbourne so close ozzy wish i raced you...
G(eorge) Lynch (Lynch mob/Dokken)
P(aul) gilbert (Mr. Big)
A(lice) cooper... And i was listening to heavy metal during all the muscle car seasonal races : )
Then to wreck my awesome 80's hard rock/heavy metal streak...
A j.jonas, N. Jonas and a J. Bieber all at once... I raced and hit them all off track and played bumpercars for a good 15 min. Then i finally rage quit and went back to gt home to regenerate the names...

Last edited:
During my grinds on the American Championship, I actually saw a A.I name called D.Sims (Daniel Sims off Angry Boys)

You have to be Aussie to get this one :dopey:

Haha! I saw this name yesterday morning too and I immediately thought of Angry Boys 👍

My current slew of drivers.

IMG_20110826_010313.jpg

I deleted P.King and got T.Bird (Thunderbird, an old series of Fords) In the first race i raced him in, In the Gillet Vertigo, was a guy called A.Hull(Use your imagination)

I found J. Garcia

and H. Potter!

But I skipped over H. Potter too fast... I've been trying to find it again, spent a few minutes going through it, hope it comes up again.

M. Schumacher
L. Hamilton
M. Webber
A. Senna!!!!
G. Vettel
G. Villeneuve
J. Button
K. Rosberg
M. Gay
Y. Yamauchi
J. Clarkson!!!
....found another now, A. Romeo.

Everybody has digged up plenty of funny names for your own B-spec bobs really...! 👍

I've once seeked out L.Hamilton, S.Vettel and some other noticable ones cycling through the list of names. But eventually I discovered none of them even after an hour's research, therefore I ended up picking up "D.Hamilton" and "H.Vettel" instead, missing them. :yuck:

Back