Funny A.I./B-Spec driver names?

• Thread starter Enzo_Guy
  • 2,860 comments
YellowBird23
That's epic! :D

The name appears to be of a Chinese descendant or derive from other neighbouring Asian countries... Also it reminded me of a brief mission titled "Fresh New Guy" in a shooter game "Call of Duty 4". :D

I own all cod's and remember that mission lol

I own all cod's and remember that mission lol

Yeah, I wonder if it's possible to find out some unique names of the characters from the game in GT5 too... Like "S.Mactavish" or whose surname ends with "Price" or whatsoever. :lol:

C. Norris wil be epic...
If i got him, my cars can fly and my Prius changes into a X2010 and i will level up to level 40 A/B-Spec with 1 race sunday cup!

That's epic! :D

The name appears to be of a Chinese descendant or derive from other neighbouring Asian countries... Also it reminded me of a brief mission titled "Fresh New Guy" in a shooter game "Call of Duty 4". :D

I believe the real army slang is "Fu**ing New Guy" :P! But, i got O. Lie :sly:

I doubt anyone will believe me, and I didn't take a photo of the name :yuck:
But when I was grinding the American Championship I noticed the fourth driver was called V.Agina...:sly:

I promise you all, I am not lying on this one.

I shouldn't give him my XJ13...
I got F. Kennedy XD

OMG, K(elly) Rowland!
Just had Kobeyashi. didn't saw first letter.

K(ate) Hudson XD

K(yle) Busch XD

Is K. Egger special? i got it.

T. Ford XD

J. Alba XD

R. Schumacher.
For my other driver i'm searching Michael

J. Lopez.
I want Schumy

M. Gibson XD

All:
- J. Bond
- K. Middleton
- M. Gibson
- C. Aguilera
- F. Kennedy
- R. Kelly
- R. Schumacher
- G. Day
- D. Day
- J. Lopez
- K. Busch
- A. Clark (Dutch singer)
- S. Vettel
- F. Massa
- F(oot) Ball
- T. Ford (Car)
- J. Alba
- L. Gallardo
- X. Ray
- K. Hudson
- L. Suaréz
- B.Lee
- S. Gomez
- J. English
- L. Jackson (MJ's sister)

Forgot the others...

Last edited by a moderator:
I just found U.Gay and A.Gay. I put U.Gay in a pink race suit and A.Gay in a bi color one with neon yellow. Its hilarious.

I have dropped upon the name several times during my research and in an ongoing event with AI-controled cars in A-spec, although I wasn't hesitant to pass on it as the name sounded too ridiculous and embarrassing to give to one of my bobs... kinda includes some sense of "homosexuality". :crazy:

Mine are: K.Yamauchi, K.Bryant, A.Murphy (Robocop!), S.Nakajima and H.Hattori (my gf name!)

I also have a bob whose family name ends with Murphy(Mine is I.Murphy, actually)... Coincidental we share the same one over GT5. 👍

And, of Kazunori Yamauchi I recall one of my internet friends having the driver with the same tag of name in GT5, as well as some of other eminent Japanese drivers such as Tsuchiya Keiichi. :lol:

I got an F. Gay. I like to think his first name is Fornicating.
Also have a U. Aho(maybe funnier for the Japanese speakers in here).
Have an O. Ng(not that funny, but I was getting tired of clicking the generate name button at the time).

Okay I've got R. Fujuwara for my first driver.

I just made a new driver and I landed on K. TAKAHASHI ! ! !

and then I made M. Nakanishi or something for my third just because I wanted to fill the third driver spot.

but . ..

K. TAKAHASHI ! ! ! SWEEEEET

He can drive the yellow FD !

I also passed " A. Powers " while looking for a japanese name and was sooo pissed, but then I ended up finding takahashi.

Psyched ^_^

Well here are the names I picked out for my Bspec drivers.

M.Wolf-thought the wolf part was kinda cool

S.Leone-just liked the name

L.Powers-reminded me of Max Powers from simpson lol

O.Take-Over take! LoL! Had to use that one

N.Rush-lol ofcourse

B.Allen- Bart Allen for flash...or kid flash..No I actually think it's Impulse. Anyway a kid moving at the speed of light has to be a great racer!

I'm working on a "Wolf(e)" Pack myself, got 5 out of 6 at the moment.

But other names I have seen are:
B(lake) Shelton
A(lex) Rodriguez
R Kelly
C(huck) Norris
R(oy) Rogers
C(he) Guevara
R(onald) McDonald
G(eorge) Bush
B(ill) Clinton
B(ruce) Willis
R(ed) Baron
P(eyton) Manning
P Yoo

I have finally found a driver worthy of a dreadful musical reference...Mr. P. "Funky Cold" Medina is my latest B-spec driver :D he joins such talent as N: "Crispy" Nakanishi, the Leprechaun (hot-headed C. O'Gallagher) and I. Frank'nfurter...

Back