• Thread starter Enzo_Guy
  • 2,860 comments
N(obby).Wang
R(ichard).Wang (The wang bros)

O(lly).Bender

J.Russell

P.Mitchell

and my veteran, N(ick) Justice.

when they aren't real people I give them Christian names :-)

I found I. Gay and J. Beiber once. I currently have O.Ng, I. Newton, R. Kidd (IWBTG) and A.Schwarz. I would like to have a 5th with a fancy name, and maybe a 6th with another amusing name aswell :D
Someone I will be looking for is more likely G. Freeman and I dunno if it's possible... D.Face (dickface) a bit of sophomore joke... but meh.

Last edited:
my six drivers -
S Yamamoto
D Lee (a friend that races online.. my own joking reference)
K Bryant
M Weber (couldn't find the double 'b'!)
M Schumacher (ooh yea)
P Head (gave up after a while and that's the next best motorsport related name)

saw but missed
T Stig
V Petrov
I Fleming

wanted to get Ordonez but i couldn't remember his first name and only appeared twice in my search.

I now have...

V. Lombardi
R. Hammond.

Still need J. Clarkson, and J. May.

Would be better if you could just pick the first initial, and type in the last name Then I'd also make C. Slow, K. High (knee-high, for Hammond).

Anyone see series 17, episode 2? They got to race at Monaco!!! Find it, watch it, love it!

Made a new driver last night

lolz.png

Made me laugh anyway 👍

Just missed A.Bender, S.Pinner and K.Ohnami. I've gotta find something good!

EDIT: Found and kept J.Kennedy.

Last edited:
I raced against T Kennedy last night. I was utterly disappointed though when he failed to crash into a lake and kill someone. (I'll bet there will only be a handful of Americans who get that reference)

A friend of mine has S. Loeb, A. Senna, M. Schumacher, and J. Button. Personally I've seen Z(solt) Baumgartner (Former F1 driver). Oh, and I have one called H. Miura.

I currently have:

T(ony).Fernandez
P(hil).Collins
J(ames).Allen
A(nthony).Davidson
T(revor).Horn (the singer from Buggles, who did 'Video Killed the Radio Star')... :)

My other PSN account only has one B-Spec driver currently:

S(uzi).Perry

Back