Funny Pic Thread (Episode II: Attack of the Reposts)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,006 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ sexy back: I've never been a fan of these comics, but I like this particular one. The idea is kind of cool... 👍

I didn't have a camera with me, but I just drove past a restaurant with this on it's sign:

IF YOU'RE HUNGRY
THIS IS THE PLACE
NOW HIRING​

Another one of those "amazing what a period does" kind of messages.

Well, a couple of months ago our Taco Bell had thier sign reading like:
Now hiring
Night Shift
But the "F" fell off XD.

From,
Chris.
P.S. I know it's sorta off topic, but it just seemed a good time as any.

tumor.png

turf.png

throw.png

I dunno. I find PA to be about as bad (though that may be clouded by my personal grudge against them).

PA is completely irrelevant to how much CAD sucks.

Just a reminder that text in pictures is covered by the AUP the same way that text in posts are. Please ensure your pictures are appropriate for GTP before posting.

And lets take the discussion about comics to another thread and keep this one for funny pictures.

Actually, CAD, PA, and CAH all suck if you're over 30.

I don't get it. Give me a clue...

Wii bowling + broken wrist straps. Someone smashed their controller into their TV while playing.

You gave out rep for that? If you agree with someone's opinion doesn't mean that it contributes to the overall improvement of quality the GTP community is striving for. You're misusing the system.

I gave rep to someone who finally said what needed to be said. Hopefully others will agree and CAD comics will no longer be posted in this forum, therefore improving the quality of GTP. :D

You gave out rep for that? If you agree with someone's opinion doesn't mean that it contributes to the overall improvement of quality the GTP community is striving for. You're misusing the system.

+rep for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back