Funny Pic Thread (Episode II: Attack of the Reposts)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,006 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
exigeracer
You gave out rep for that? If you agree with someone's opinion doesn't mean that it contributes to the overall improvement of quality the GTP community is striving for. You're misusing the system.
Jealous, eh? ;)

Omnis kicks ass anyway, he could never the get the all the rep (rape?) he deserves!

Wii bowling + broken wrist straps. Someone smashed their controller into their TV while playing.
See, when you turn thirty, you're terribly unhip to these sorts of things. I thought it was a USB drive jammed in the TV for Bowling Photo Mode. Duh...

Omnis kicks ass anyway, he could never the get the all the rep (rape?) he deserves!

I do? Man, that's pretty cool.

edit: oh, right. Here:

And lets take the discussion about comics to another thread and keep this one for funny pictures.
And, I have to say, posting comics is somehow missing the point of the Funny Pictures Thread. Technically you are right, the are funny, and they are pictures, so the are actually funny pictures. But the intent was more for items like this:

guitarui1.jpg

...rather than comics.

"I'll be dead soon", "school for blind", pot smoking parents, and the very last one with the rabbit robbing the snowman couple. They are my favorites. :lol:👍

I found this one funny because I could easily see sooo many of my teachers saying "no!" with their respective speach impedements and/or foreign accents.

TB
If you need to put that in your post, you might not want to post it. Granted, in this case, I think it's alright.
I had some others that I would have been banned for posting.

Heres a few others.

Santa_Gravestone.jpg

bleeding.jpg

Another unrelated pic:
Loud_Spit.jpg

Duċk;2510176
Maybe it's because he turned the human into a mermaid...

How does he even get 9/10 when there are 12 questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back