Funny Pic Thread (Episode II: Attack of the Reposts)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,006 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much wood would peter piper pick if he sold sea shells by the red lorry? None, the oyster would get annoyed by the noise of the local yokel yodeling.

Remind me of the English language rules about positioning "i"s...

And the pronounciation of the word...

Wierd/weird is a weird/wierd word.

Technically if it was spelled "wierd" it would be pronounced like "wired." As "weird" it is pronounced as "we" and then "ird" as in bird. Let's just assume w is actually a c.

Bart, Lisa, Marge, Maggie, Homer, Grampa, Moe, Apu, and Barney all look strange in that pic BTW. It's well done, but surely pretty pointless?

Hmm, I'm sure it's surely pretty pointless. Surely pretty pointless...

We need a tongue twister thread...

The anime simpsons is really well done... too well done really. They need a little more ^ ^ and a little less quality to make it truly anime. They should have captioned it "Well Drawn Simpsons".
They need at least one whose eyebrows go off his head, and one with that weird windowpane-checkerboard thing. At least.

Most of the characters look similar but Lisa, Marge, and Homer (three of the principal characters) are nearly unrecognizable.
I recognize them all. Then again, I have the first 9 seasons on DVD.

I recognize them all. Then again, I have the first 9 seasons on DVD.

Lisa: her trademark dress is the same but her hair is so radically different I didn't think it was her at first.

Marge: hair is a crazy style that threw me off at first but then I realized the general tall shape of her anime hair is the same.

Homer: other than the colors of his clothes, absolutely no resemblance, if I saw that character as drawn in a given anime I would never figure it out.

Technically if it was spelled "wierd" it would be pronounced like "wired." As "weird" it is pronounced as "we" and then "ird" as in bird.

Or "wi" as in "Wii" and "erd" as in "herd".

Tell me, how would you pronounce "Ghoti"?

Or "wi" as in "Wii" and "erd" as in "herd".

Yes but Wii is Japanese...
Also I have no clue how to pronounce that word.

Oh, and I'm serious about a tounge twister thread, could be fun...

strath00011eq1.jpg

Pure gold, Diego, thanks. :)

Does anyone else have a "Funny Pictures" folder on your computer that's mostly pictures of cats? 'Cause I do.

1168702253-1166889894407023.b.jpg

OMG this looks just like my cat. She does that too.

1166660967-1166032352686344.b.jpg

1166518423-body.b.jpg

:lol: That site is awesome. So many great pics. Thanks for the link Diego.

Lovin' that second photo... :lol:

Come to think of it, they're all pretty damn funny.

You think one of those computers could write six discs at the same time? I bet he's pissed when a bad batch of discs shuts his assemblyline down!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back