Funny Pic Thread (Episode II: Attack of the Reposts)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,006 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
The original story was that the car went in, the first truck showed started lifting and went in. Second Boom truck showed up to lift the other two vehicles out. Last three images are shopped.

Snopes to the rescue.

Yes, and a repost.

Yes, and a horribly obvious Photoshop at that, not to mention being a several-years-old repost. However, no need to remove the pictures.

I don't know if we have an award, but we certainly have a winner.

freaksign1.jpg

When they say visibility, are they talking about how ugly it is? Just kidding, I don't think it's ugly...... too much. j/k

It's sad because at one point in my life I actually knew how to do all of those problems...

That point ended the day after I wrote my exam. Then again, many of my exam answers consisted of drawings and off-explinations like those, in hopes of humor/pity marks (I got some from an English teacher of mine). Maybe some of my correctors found them funny enough to scan and post before sending them to the shredder...

:lol: @ "No. There is an elephant in the way."

What I find extremely strange about that picture is that it looks like I could've done it. I remember drawing something like that on a paper back in middle school math class (before I switched schools because that place was hell), and the handwriting looks similar to mine.

Regardless, that one is hilarious.

A few i made: See attachments. Theres more but i cant fit them into 100kb :nervous:
Not exactly funny but i thought i could use the same dikdik image and throw em' in everywhere. :)

Not knowing the difference between plywood and OSB when mocking someone else for being stupid... Pricelesser... :D
Yes, that looks like OSB, however, I've seen plywood that looks very close to that. As a mater of fact, it was a couple of weekends ago that I saw it, a strange type of softwood.
But you might be right, people won't buy and use plywood for these type of purposes, it's mostly used for doors or other type of indoor construction so, it might very well be OSB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back