Funny Pic Thread (Episode II: Attack of the Reposts)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,006 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dodge symbol is similar in appearance to the female reproductive system, right?
OK, this was funny maybe the first time you did it, but it's getting really old already...

I think this belongs in this thread.
;)

banned.jpg

Kind of a paradox, yeah?

Fck off
im leaving this forum all the other fourms arent as strict
Somehow, we'll bravely soldier on without you, though heaven knows how we'll manage. Please accept my sincere thanks for providing such an ideal demonstration of why this forum is so 'strict'.

Had he only followed Duke's kindly adice upon welcoming him to the forum:

Tell me the do's and dont's that aren't in the FAQ.
hey, welcome aboard the 'Planet. We hope you enjoy your stay here, however long it be.

The best place to start is with the "Common Sense Rules" that are stickied right at the top of this very board.

See you 'round.
Oh well.

Like Duke said, it is a great example of why this site is so much more civil than most popular forums that infect the web.

Kudos to Jordan, Duke, Der Alta, and all the Mods that sacrifice their spare time helping to make this site the place that it is. 👍👍

Maybe it involves the fact that the page is still loading...
Yup. Just after the thread "GTP is being slow again" showed up, the page stopped loading. Not the greatest joke in history, but I found it amusing in an ironic kind of way. :dunce:

1st - Engrish is funny.

2nd - Every repost is a repost of a repost.

Where does one wash there genitals, in the toilet?

That's not Engrish. That's probably an employee restroom at a strip club or something.

pic032511nt8.jpg

pic170401tb4.jpg

pic237791zw6.jpg

pic279361hr8.jpg

I know the shop lifting one is a repost, but some people have not seen it. Now there is no reason for anyone to waste a post to say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back