Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

• Thread starter Max Powers
  • 49,575 comments
FB_IMG_16419573772757571.jpg

Never before has my precious internet persona been so thoroughly scorched to shreds with a font from a primary school literacy worksheet!
If you'd like to have a conversation or debate about the merit or lack thereof regarding Mass Formation, that would be great. However, that would include the need to first take responsibility for understanding the concept so as to put yourself in the position of being able to formulate a high resolution critique. If all you want to do is pedantically point out the blindingly obvious, which takes no effort at all, and then engage in friutless tit for tat, I have no interest in that whatsoever. What say you?

VBR
If you'd like to have a conversation or debate about the merit or lack thereof regarding Mass Formation, that would be great. However, that would include the need to first take responsibility for understanding the concept so as to put yourself in the position of being able to formulate a high resolution critique. If all you want to do is pedantically point out the blindingly obvious, which takes no effort at all, and then engage in friutless tit for tat, I have no interest in that whatsoever. What say you?
I spent a maximum of three minutes on my prior post just figuring out where to put the comic sans joke to have it roll off the tongue nicely, if that doesn't tell you everything about my intent regarding actually engaging you in any kind of reasonable debate I'm not sure what will really.

I am quite certain the concept of posting purely for one's own amusement with no intent to enter a lengthy debate isn't entirely lost on you, right?

Jeez man, what is your agenda?
If you're reffering to Max, I have no idea. If you're reffering to me, I have no agenda, I'm just posting funny pics like everybody else.

That said, I think that Max and I have took this thread off topic for far too long, my appologies. @MaxAttack - if you want to continue this convo, please PM me instead of replying here. Thanks.

Back on topic...

Environment.jpg

EDIT:
I spent a maximum of three minutes on my prior post just figuring out where to put the comic sans joke to have it roll off the tongue nicely, if that doesn't tell you everything about my intent regarding actually engaging you in any kind of reasonable debate I'm not sure what will really.

I am quite certain the concept of posting purely for one's own amusement with no intent to enter a lengthy debate isn't entirely lost on you, right?
Like I said before...

Nice try but not happening! :lol:

Last edited:

It's probably normal in St. Olaf compared to these days...

You can literally straight-line through Indiana in less than two hours, highway construction permitting. Pennsylvania takes more effort to get through because it has actual geographical features other than just cornfields and crushing boredom.

Eh, getting through Erie to Buffalo isn't too difficult. Getting onward to somewhere east if there's not much fun.

I feel that Ohio could associate more with the average Illinoisian citizen than the typical New Yorkerite, hence the color scheme.

Surprised that Michigan isn't more gray, though.

Last edited:
You can literally straight-line through Indiana in less than two hours, highway construction permitting. Pennsylvania takes more effort to get through because it has actual geographical features other than just cornfields and crushing boredom.
The upper two thirds of Indiana is flat and indeed just corn and soybean fields, so you'd think it would be quick. Unfortunately there's ALWAYS the aforementioned highway construction somewhere along the way, making the crushing boredom that much worse. :lol: Luckily, until a few months ago moving to Indy, I lived in the southeastern part of the state my whole life. While there are still plenty of cornfields down there, at least there's some elevation change.

VBR
If you're reffering to Max, I have no idea. If you're reffering to me, I have no agenda, I'm just posting funny pics like everybody else.

That said, I think that Max and I have took this thread off topic for far too long, my appologies. @MaxAttack - if you want to continue this convo, please PM me instead of replying here. Thanks.

Back on topic...

View attachment 1105443

EDIT:

Like I said before...

Nice try but not happening! :lol:
Deflection and obfuscation.

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong... but isn't there a thread for posts like this one in the O&CE subforum?

I feel as if I'm missing something incredibly important as well...

Propain.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong... but isn't there a thread for posts like this one in the O&CE subforum?

I feel as if I'm missing something incredibly important as well...
You're not wrong, but you may have missed the post where the author of that post flounced out of the O&CE forum, seemingly never to return. This is funnier than the actual pics he posts.
VBR
The O&CE forum is sadly, IMHO, increasingly becoming a woke cesspit of illogic, prejudice, & intolerance...so...I'm getting the heck out of Dodge. To the scores of other based & red pill'd guys on here whom I respect & admire, I sincerely wish you all the best of luck, because I think you're gonna bloody well need it! Laters...

Last edited:
VBR
:lol:
Of the two people I could have been referring to, one has an entire avatar/signature combination which screams "ooh I'm being oppressed", a signature which blasts an entire sub-forum for no reason and three pages of unfunny Political meme vs a guy who called him out finally.

I wonder which one has the agenda?

Back