Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,556 views
I guess it's free even if you don't have brown eyes?
 
new haircut.jpg
 
Vin Diesel should be smoking in that picture.
1668022080437.png


I know this makes me look like a troll n all, but I just couldn't resist.



Jerome
 
Another pun fest?

Oh, bother.
 
It's pretty grizzly.
 
I--...

What!?
It's a screenshot from the show Bojack Horseman and the picture you posted was originally from the show's subreddit




It's a show I highly recommend, but it's not for everyone. It's about a very flawed character dealing with addiction, abuse, trauma, etc and trying to get better
 
It's a screenshot from the show Bojack Horseman and the picture you posted was originally from the show's subreddit




It's a show I highly recommend, but it's not for everyone. It's about a very flawed character dealing with addiction, abuse, trauma, etc and trying to get better

Ah, that explains all the references to Bojack Horseman in the replies to this:

 
Back