Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

• Thread starter Max Powers
  • 49,459 comments
Guys n Roses
De La Foul
Gets Boys
Black Moan
Plum Village
Gong Star / Bang Star
Block Star
House of Vain

Last edited:
logo.png

I know it says no complaining, (although I'm sure that's about the pictures) but that doesn't work as it's Leppard.

Complaint upheld, you are 100 percent correct ,in my haste to come up with something i forgot that and also got told off for bad language in my second attempt (didn’t do a spoiler tag) . So total fail .
Gonna just stick to the bloody pictures 😂

You're not supposed to look happy that want to leave the country.

Then again, the US State Department* has to remind people to not use filters during cellphone photography. Because why let your true colors shine through? :dunce:

* when I was a kid, I thought this department handled US state-naming conventions, minted new states upon request, and arbitrarily redrew states' borders for the fun of it, but they handle the international geopolitical stuff.

Last edited:
The intriguing part about bees is that they aren't all that bad until the end of August or so. By then, they have prepared their nest for the next year, and all they are doing is waiting to die.

This is when they turn agressive, and will chase you for almost no reason.

Mud dauber wasps build their little dirt mounds in the crevices of ny motorcycle.

And I have a paper wasp nest in my desk, it was build lovingly, then ransacked by a hornet who ate all the larva.

Can confirm. Yellow jackets are a-holes.
True - I got stung about ten times in my life so far and 9 times it was a wasp, for no reason and completely unprovoked. Once I got stung AND bitten by the same wasp.

I got stung in the face by a hornet once and that was one of the worst pains I ever felt, it felt like getting stabbed and I could not pull the knife out.- The sting of a wasp is laughable compared to the hornets. To the hornets defense however I was swatting at it like a maniac.

Last edited:
True - I got stung about ten times in my life so far and 9 times it was a wasp, for no reason and completely unprovoked. Once I got stung AND bitten by the same wasp.

I got stung in the face by a hornet once and that was one of the worst pains I ever felt, it felt like getting stabbed and I could not pull the knife out.- The sting of a wasp is laughable compared to the hornets. To the hornets defense however I was swatting at it like a maniac.
I've been stung many times for no reason by yellow jackets. Can't say I've taken a hornet sting to the face, though! :scared:

Back