Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,159 views
TheInventorOfTheComputer-15951.jpg

MakeUpYourMind-78261.jpg

FromChroniclesOfTheBizzarreTomCruiseBuysAFridge-7694.png

ConanOnGangnamStyle-17320.jpg

HeHasYourEyes-80224.jpg
 
I always want to do that Gimili line at home, but 0 of 5 family members have not seen, nor want to see the Lord of the Rings. Such a shame.
 
Re: Shuttle on 747 discussion that occurred while I was asleep in my part of the world.

Another thing to consider also is that the shuttle has wings ( + lifting body ) so that would all assist in the lifting the combined weight at flight speed. I figure NASA know what they're doing re: setup of flying craft, so the shuttle's mounted position on the back of the 747 would bring the shuttle's own lift in to effect to produce the most efficient setup.

But the thrust, an important part of the equation, is all supplied by the 747's engines.
 
Still not as much of a mess as what he inherited the first time :)

Doesn't really matter since neither Romney nor Obama will be able to clean up the mess they'll be inheriting...

ctrl.jpg


ithinkifeelsomething7a6.jpg


heino_liebe-mutter.jpg
 
Last edited:
250 GTO
Still not as much of a mess as what he inherited the first time :)

Adamgp
Lol, seriously? It's a bigger mess this time around.


Ignorance. It's allowed to vote.

Which explains how we got this clown shoe in office now.
 
RocZX
That make no sense, how can he inherit a mess if he already is already in a mess?

Are you serious right now? :(

iDontWantToLiveOnThisPlanetAnymoreLandscape.png
 
That make no sense, how can he inherit a mess if he already is already in a mess?

It makes perfect sense. That's how politics work. Before leaving you make a huge mess for the next one to handle. When he can't, you come in and say "Look what he did! I would've handled this! I'm the suparman!11! Elect me now pls!111!!1"
 
That make no sense, how can he inherit a mess if he already is already in a mess?

That's the funny part. He spent the last 4 years blaming his predecessor, and if he gets re-elected he will be his own predecessor.
 
Funny pic thread. Not politics thread. Let's keep it that way.
 
You know it's bad when I have to go to the front page of reddit for funnies... T___T

7SOsH.png
 
http://lolsnaps.com/upload_pic/HowGoogleIsHelpingApple-15988.jpg

Don't be afraid to check the last 3-4 pages of this very thread every so often.

We can understand if it was 50 pages back, but the past 10 days...give it a shot.
 
I checked the last 3-4 pages and that was from the 12th to the 16th. I don't see the image on any other post. I checked the posts on the 19th and it's not there.
 
10-funny-pictures-297.jpg


46-funny-pictures-297.jpg


95-funny-pictures-297.jpg
 
Last edited:
^ He looks kinda derpy too. :lol:
 
Back