Funny/Strange News Stories

French Hello GIF by WWE

French Hello GIF by WWE

It's actually a law in Canada, I believe. He's not entirely in the wrong.

But of course it's going to Fort Lauderdale. South Florida is one of the few paradises on earth that everyone just wants to hoard misery like it's a rare collectible.

Last edited:
Gandalf meets Gandalf

This is one birthday Ben Coyles won't be quick to forget.

The 22-year-old musician was on a fancy dress birthday night out in Bristol, when he bumped into Lord of the Rings star Sir Ian McKellen on Corn Street in Bristol.

Sir Ian had been performing alongside comedian John Bishop in pantomime Mother Goose. After 145 shows, the show wrapped up its UK-wide tour at the Bristol Hippodrome.

Last edited:
Yeah if that's all it takes to get under that dude's skin he doesn't belong anywhere near children as based on that clip at least it doesn't seem like they are being particularly rambunctious.

He shows them at slow speed what happens if they're not in their seats to prevent it to happen at higher speeds.

Seeing how they need to find out the harder way, and it works, I say, good job driver.

As usual, I check the overnight news after waking up, and IOL decides now's a good time to bait me with this headline:

"Dutch Police arrest Boris Johnson after car crash"

Back