GBRC "Grumpy British Racing Club" Home of clean racing.

Great I’ll add you now, yeah have headset. I’d class myself as not great but not terrible, I’m D-S but haven’t really done a huge amount of online. What part of Wales @adlyco?
Chepstow, as south easterly as possible while still being in Wales 😄 Yourself?

Hello chaps, you on tonight? And what's the car/spec please?

Also, I'm using the VR thing. Does it plug me into the chat, do you know?
Hi mate, how's things?
VR does work with chat but we have switched from PSN voice chat to Discord voice chat.
To join our discord voice chat you need to register with Discord and join our server the link can be found in my signature.

Tonight the guys are practicing for Sundays race which is around the Nordschlrife. Unfortunately i am on late shift this week so won't be there make sure you have GBRC-Cokebloke on your PSN friends list.

Porsche 911 RS (991) '16

Custom specification:
BHP : 401
Power restrictor adjustment at 79%
Weight : 1178 Kg
Racing medium tyres
Customisable race suspension
Customisable LSD
Customisable transmission
Power restrictor
Racing silencer
Racing brakes and pads
Brake balance controller
Racing clutch and fly wheel
Wide body
Front splitter type A
Side splitter type A
Rear diffuser type A
Rear wing type A (edited)

Thanks Lunch and @cokebloke. Grandkids have turned up, but I think I'll be able to get on later. And I'll try to hook up with discord.

EDIT: Sorry for the no-show chaps. I thought the kids had been a commitment...

Last edited:
Hello everybody!

I've been looking to join a club or league lately, do you fellows accept racers outside of Britain?
I am located in Estonia, Northeastern Europe, +2hrs time zone, B-C/S level, playing on controller, but i dont have a whole lot of playing time as my time is already mostly split between family and work.

If everything checks out with youse, i will add the two admins and try to find youse on Discord.

Thank you either way,
Tanel

Back