General Endurance Race Help

• Thread starter Impreza P1
  • 96 comments
The AI cars don't pit in often. The Peugeot 905 only pits once I believe. That's not fair, that's no fun anymore. Because, if you have a good Endurance race, like I had with the New York endurance, you can't win because you pit twice as much as the AI.
I had a great race with my tuned Skyline GT-R MNP '00 against the Pagani Zonda, but I pitted in lap 17, so, that was for 4 pit stops, and the Zonda only pitted twice. And in lap 17, my lead was only 6 secs or so. So it was a nice race, for 150 A-spec pts or so.. But impossible. Have won it later with my full tuned Skyline GT-R MNP, for 57 pts or so, which was an easy win, won by 2 laps or so...:(

is there any way to keep it in the race monitor screen after your driver pits without having to change it back yourself? i want to leave it unattended in a 24 hour race sped up :indiff:

997 gt-3
is there any way to keep it in the race monitor screen after your driver pits without having to change it back yourself? i want to leave it unattended in a 24 hour race sped up :indiff:

That's impossible. You have to change it back manually.

That's why I say that you cannot leave your B-Spec racer unattended. You can take some small breaks, but leave too long, and you may miss a pit stop. Look at me. I've gone B-Spec'ing Le Mans (Race 1), and by using x3, I stayed with it for over 10 hours and won the damn thing. I know you can try, but from me, YOU CANNOT LEAVE YOUR B-SPEC RACER UNATTENDED! People keep saying that B-Spec is basically the computer doing the racing for you. While that may be true, you are still responsible for making the right commands to your B-Spec racer. You have to stay in there. If you're trailing, keep fighting until you get all the way back to P1. Now remember, the race may be automatic, but it isn't "let the B-Spec racer win the race for you." Stay in there. You're still in the race even though you're not at the wheel.

I... I don't know. Can't say it any simpler. Maybe I do spit crap in a post, but at least I'm trying to sound off and share my voice. This may be the Internet, but still I'd like to be heard for freaking once. Now please show me that someone cares.

Well, I kept the 24H Endurances going at night while I was asleep, never had any probs with it. So, you can leave your B-spec driver unattended. But at the Nurburgring he could sometimes miss the pit entry.:)

Alright I've got a simple question. I'm going to do the 'Ring 24hrs over again, hopefully it will help me with Mission 34. Anyway, I'm trying to figure out what car to use. I've got plenty of Group C and LMP cars, but I've decided to bypass them in favor of a more balanced race. Here are my candidates:

note: all cars are stock with oil change

1. au Cerumo Supra JGTC
2. Falken Skyline
3. BMW M3 GTR Race Car
4. Audi A4 touring car

and if it stands a chance...

5. RE Amemiya Asparadrink RX-7 JGTC

Which car should I use?

Back