General Fighting Games Thread

• Thread starter Shigegaki
  • 3,280 comments
Punk finally won the big one and he did it with Cammy.

I have to start playing SF6 again because I miss Cammy. And that final really amped me up. :lol:
Man I'm so happy for The God ! He finally got it.

An amazing final with reverse and decided on the last set. Man that was close. Also remember, SF6 league team is Punk and Big Bird and you add Angry Bird and Nephew as well. Lost to MenaRD team but still a very OP team imo.

As for Terry, not the most excited to be fair, I would have prefer a boxer of some sort but we got ED not long ago so I guess Dudley or Balrog/M. Bison will have to wait a bit.

Last edited:
9a51a5b01c12ad8e982cc870130b9f9b.gif

Not sure exactly HOW but yep, this guy is back and is the third character in this season's roster. Granted I've yet to see what this story expansion is all about but so far it just feels like the Tekken 7 story ending is now pointless after such a massive progression.

If you listen closely though on one part, you hear a familiar voice, one that I suspect is THE final character for season 1: Ganryu.

Months later and well, "Resurrected King Of Iron Fist" kinda explains how (though the new story chapter will likely fill in the rest of the blanks). As for Heihaichi himself, Damn. I wasn't really sure what they could or would do but the tekken team once again surprise (How the hell do they keep doing it?). Moveset is at this point a series standard but again there's some subtle tweaking and additions that add an addition layer to it. Design wise, well its Heihachi so what else is there to say (though I do like how his chest not only has new scars but it glows too, further implying the resurrection angle). His pants though has some flames on the bottoms, which is a tad unexpected. And that rage art is classic over-the-top anime goodness Tekken style, wouldn't have it any other way.

This is also the part where I say that not only do I finally have a PS5 (if you haven't already heard) but this game is actually going to be in my collection soon (once the financial situation is sorted) so I will be joining you fellow Tekken players in the ring. If my recent experience in GT7 is anything to go by, expect me to be very terrible :lol:

Back