What did you do in FM23 today?

• Thread starter DextroCat
  • 757 comments
Since the latest update was announced and launched 9 days into the month, maybe you are safe for another week. Then again, this may be the time to just pick a controller and go. The feedback has been fantastic in the Lamborghini and Porsche races.

UPDATE @ShavedBadger I wasn't far off, as of today 20/09 the Road to Race tour will end in 6 days.
Managed to fix my pedals so I've been working through this - did the Lambo and Porsche roadcars yesterday. And I'd like to comment on what a pig the standard Huracan is around a racetrack. Just relentless understeer everywhere. I eventually "fixed" it by stripping all the weight out and doing a RWD conversion + aero, but I hated driving that thing standard.

The 911 GT3RS is an absolute peach though.

Managed to fix my pedals so I've been working through this - did the Lambo and Porsche roadcars yesterday. And I'd like to comment on what a pig the standard Huracan is around a racetrack. Just relentless understeer everywhere. I eventually "fixed" it by stripping all the weight out and doing a RWD conversion + aero, but I hated driving that thing standard.

Ah, yes, I have a RWD Supperlegera Huracan of my own! :cheers:

Finally finished the Road to Race series - that last race in the 911 GT3R at the Nordschleife was intense! I wound up passing the leader in a C7 'vette around the outside under the bridge at the end of the Dottinger Hohe after I just managed to get onto the back of his slipstream coming onto the straight. Really had to get the elbows out to go from twelfth to first though.

The practice lap at dawn was great fun too.

Edit: Just had to add - I know this game is rough around the edges but sometimes it's the little details in it that really impress me. Following the (fourth or fifth-placed Corvette ahead of me, I couldn't help but notice it get air under its inside front tyre as it tipped into the Karussel, just like I'd seen countless times in real-life photos and videos. Very cool!

Last edited:
From the Challenge Hub I've got the Jordan Luka 3, Liquid Earth Molten, and Logitech G Challenge race suits, so a good haul.

I did Mid-Engine Muscle with the Ferrari 296 and Mid-Engine Legends with the EB110, two of my favorite machines.

Last edited:
Finally completed the last featured championship before it gets erased tomorrow. Was a long, boring slog but eventually obtained the Vantage GTE. I hope and pray we don't get such a long, tedious championship again.... Or if we do, to at least hand out upon completion 2 or 3 cars.

I really liked the 2014 Huracan. Very balanced and a joy to drive. On the other hand, was rather disappointed with the Vantage GTE. It sometimes just felt..... unresponsive, somehow.
Thought the racing 911 was a fabulous car, likewise.

I really liked the 2014 Huracan. Very balanced and a joy to drive. On the other hand, was rather disappointed with the Vantage GTE. It sometimes just felt..... unresponsive, somehow.
Thought the racing 911 was a fabulous car, likewise.
See I felt the opposite about the Vantage - throwing it into turn one at Road Atlanta in the middle of third gear, and rolling onto the power, feeling it stick and hearing that V8... yeah I really like that car. And I like that it has it's own distinct feel within the GT class.

Back