What did you do in FM23 today?

• Thread starter DextroCat
  • 752 comments
Since the latest update was announced and launched 9 days into the month, maybe you are safe for another week. Then again, this may be the time to just pick a controller and go. The feedback has been fantastic in the Lamborghini and Porsche races.

UPDATE @ShavedBadger I wasn't far off, as of today 20/09 the Road to Race tour will end in 6 days.
Managed to fix my pedals so I've been working through this - did the Lambo and Porsche roadcars yesterday. And I'd like to comment on what a pig the standard Huracan is around a racetrack. Just relentless understeer everywhere. I eventually "fixed" it by stripping all the weight out and doing a RWD conversion + aero, but I hated driving that thing standard.

The 911 GT3RS is an absolute peach though.

Managed to fix my pedals so I've been working through this - did the Lambo and Porsche roadcars yesterday. And I'd like to comment on what a pig the standard Huracan is around a racetrack. Just relentless understeer everywhere. I eventually "fixed" it by stripping all the weight out and doing a RWD conversion + aero, but I hated driving that thing standard.

The 911 GT3RS is an absolute peach though.
Ah, yes, I have a RWD Supperlegera Huracan of my own! :cheers:

Back