Global GT Championship (Midday's GMT (1pm BST)) (Youtube Broadcasted).

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 1,092 comments

How should we do Team Points.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can i reserve a place depending on race time?

If you choose exacxtly the hour i have lunch i wont be able to race... Else you can check my presence record in the btcc...

DUDE! you are getting some great heat with this event! I can't wait to race this.

This is a good start, though I might be near the rear of pack I cant wait to get into a GT car again. Im leaning towards the Audi if anyone wants to team up. 👍

just waiting to find a teamie and confirm a car then we shall sign up, can pro's & am's be in the same team and can we have diff cars?

@azidhaka - So it is 1:00pm for you.

@Gedi - Pro's and Am's are allowed to team up like it says on the thread but you must use the same car.

This week we'll do Pre-season.
Instead of the 30 minute race. We'll do lots of little races to find out the (True) specs for these cars. Then if we have enough time we'll do a qualifying rehearsal.

@azidhaka - So it is 1:00pm for you.

@Gedi - Pro's and Am's are allowed to team up like it says on the thread but you must use the same car.

:cheers: resh, you can sign me up if you like with team and car pending 💡 as im defo in for this 👍

Hey Gedi, fancy teaming up? Since we're both leaning towards the Audi. Shoot me a PM if you're up for that. 👍

Are we allowed to make teams with AM & PRO drivers?

It's on the thread.

Yes, you are allowed however, if there is a team with a Pro and an Am, you won't be allowes to run for the Pro Team Cup and Am Team Cup.

This Audi only goes 1313kg and can only get the power 90% at rear. Is this right?

Then the Audi spec will be rearrange. Maybe we need to do the same thing for Mclaren, Lamborghini and Ferrari. To make sure. Mercedes work fine ;).

Then the Audi spec will be rearrange. Maybe we need to do the same thing for Mclaren, Lamborghini and Ferrari. To make sure. Mercedes work fine ;).

Have the cars been tested to be equal?

Have the cars been tested to be equal?

The specs I got now are "placement" specs I got off a website.

I was thinking Pre-season will be where we work on the specs with little races, we'll also drive different cars so we can know the full specs :sly:.

If we run out of time I'll start pro speccing, as it'll be Autumn holidays.

I'm gonna go Proper speccing on Friday after school. As it'll be Autumn Holiday's :D.

The track I'll be speccing is Cape Ring.

Last edited:
If this cant be moved 1 hour and half later i can't join in any race not even as reserve :( well good luck and have fun guys!

If this cant be moved 1 hour and half later i can't join in any race not even as reserve :( well good luck and have fun guys!

That's 11:30pm for me so sorry :(.
Well it was nice that you had a go to enter.

Back