Global GT Championship (Midday's GMT (1pm BST)) (Youtube Broadcasted).

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 1,092 comments

How should we do Team Points.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Before I'll go speccing.
Do you guys have any ideas for the specs? I'm planning to leave the Mercedes Stock though.

When I meant stock I meant. Leave it as it is.

Specs so far:
Mercedes SLS AMG -500bhp @ 1340kg.
The rest will try to get competitive to this car and it's specs.

Last edited:
Right resh seen as none of the cars or specs have been tested or even looked at properly im going to hold back on my car choice for now :)

Ive heard that name being associated with someone a lap down and interfering with the leaders. Stuff like that.
I can say right off the bat the Ferrari needs more weight but I guess we'll let Pre-Season determine it.

Not Toca James is it?:scared: Trust me you really wouldn't want to race him.:lol:

Yeah it was Toca James. I've heard little stories but they hardly ever make sense to me why he was bad.

I don't think PhoneticBD will race the Pre-season.

So it turns out that My time is 7:30 p.m. fridays for this race, which fortunately is just fine. I will meet with Yoshi/Resh soon and we will settle the specs. not that many cars, and if they're in the same league then I couldn't imagine it to be too hard.

So it turns out that My time is 7:30 p.m. fridays for this race, which fortunately is just fine. I will meet with Yoshi/Resh soon and we will settle the specs. not that many cars, and if they're in the same league then I couldn't imagine it to be too hard.

???? The time has moved to GMT 12 midday saturday.

???? The time has moved to GMT 12 midday saturday.

yes I know you are like 6 hr. behind west coast america. and you should use the (standard) R8 lms race car. it already has the correct drivetrain, and isn't really overpowered.

yes I know you are like 6 hr. behind west coast america. and you should use the (standard) R8 lms race car. it already has the correct drivetrain, and isn't really overpowered.

The R8 5.2 is easier to acquire and is a Premium as well as it being colour changeable.

And you should use the (standard) R8 lms race car. it already has the correct drivetrain, and isn't really overpowered.

Bad idea. That would corner way better than these cars. You cant compare race cars to these modified street cars.

And as Reshiram said, they are more difficult to acquire, more expensive and cant be painted.

bad idea. That would corner way better than these cars. You cant compare race cars to these modified street cars.

And as reshiram said, they are more difficult to acquire, more expensive and cant be painted.

+1

IMO Madrid is not a good track for these cars..... I would stick to RL tracks.... maybe you could ask if everyone has SPA....

PS : I have a race tonight at 19.00 gmt, but I can help out with the specs later if you want....

Last edited:
+1

IMO Madrid is not a good track for these cars..... I would stick to RL tracks.... maybe you could ask if everyone has SPA....

PS : I have a race tonight at 19.00 gmt, but I can help out with the specs later if you want....

I'm giving a street race a go. I chose Madrid because it is in Spain and that is PhoneticBD (A friend I know in person) favourite country.

Sure if you are ready to spec with me, add me on PSN and you'll enter my lounge.

Just looking at these cars the PP is pretty similar if you use the Bhp specs and put the weight (except for the Mercedes) at it's lowest.

But like always, PP tell lies.

Just looking at these cars the PP is pretty similar if you use the Bhp specs and put the weight (except for the Mercedes) at it's lowest.

But like always, PP tell lies.

PP doesn't work mate

To be honest, In the WRS we have been tryin to set up almost the same cars, but it is very difficult.....

Maybe this can help, setting your specs....

For the ORS season 10 they have gone a similar path with 13 different supercars. I can report back during the season on how close it all ends up.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=279074
ORS_S10_GT_specsV2_zps3d8fc167.jpg

I was hoping I would use it, but wouldn't be considered stealing specs.

Well this organiser (CEO) is Australian, I bet if you send him a kind mail, asking if you are allowed to use his specs, there will be no problem :)

I sent him a message. Hope he'll respond :). Anyway, I was thinking of an extra round that would be before Fuji F. I want it to be a Non-DLC and in a country that I don't have in here.

Hey Guys,

Great to see more people trying to get a successful GT spec series going. I have no problems with you guys using my specs and giving credit.

Just be mindful that i use a Tier system to sort our drivers who have slightly less pace than others. On that list there are cars suited do those drivers to ensure the racing is closer. If a faster driver is in one of those cars you will see them dominate throughout the series.

If you guys are running a tier/division based series then it should work fine. If you are not i would suggested balancing them with either more weight/less BHP.

I hope you all have a successful, action packed and close racing series.

Cheers,
Oni
ORS Committee

I sent him a message. Hope he'll respond :). Anyway, I was thinking of an extra round that would be before Fuji F. I want it to be a Non-DLC and in a country that I don't have in here.

Other than the above how are you getting on with the spec testing?

Back