Global GT Championship (Midday's GMT (1pm BST)) (Youtube Broadcasted).

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 1,092 comments

How should we do Team Points.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has anyone put any laps down at Fuji GT? Just want to know what's a good time?

So we will not race this weekend, going on a week vacation at a shack location near the beach.

sorry I could not catch up to you last night yoshi, you signed off before I could finish my 3 enduro races...
I might join you series, what night(s) were you thinking of running?
I am still testing cars but starting to lean towards the blazing fast Mercedes

sorry I could not catch up to you last night yoshi, you signed off before I could finish my 3 enduro races...
I might join you series, what night(s) were you thinking of running?
I am still testing cars but starting to lean towards the blazing fast Mercedes

Not sure if you'd risk it, it's midday GMT Saturday. Unless if you are an early bird like me ;).

Looks good but im participating in a Saturday league now, and every 2nd and 4th sunday a League endurance competition. Thanks for headsup bro.

Looks good but im participating in a Saturday league now, and every 2nd and 4th sunday a League endurance competition. Thanks for headsup bro.

Will you be willing to be a reserve?

Still not sure of the time, I live in south america, give me a time and I'll think about it.

I might reconsider the Audi and Lamborghini and make them 4WD. They were all slippery when the power was all at the back while the other cars were fine.

I might reconsider the Audi and Lamborghini and make them 4WD. They were all slippery when the power was all at the back while the other cars were fine.

I found them fine in my testings, felt the same as any other FR

Back