Global GT Championship (Midday's GMT (1pm BST)) (Youtube Broadcasted).

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 1,092 comments

How should we do Team Points.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey Guys,

Great to see more people trying to get a successful GT spec series going. I have no problems with you guys using my specs and giving credit.

Just be mindful that i use a Tier system to sort our drivers who have slightly less pace than others. On that list there are cars suited do those drivers to ensure the racing is closer. If a faster driver is in one of those cars you will see them dominate throughout the series.

If you guys are running a tier/division based series then it should work fine. If you are not i would suggested balancing them with either more weight/less BHP.

I hope you all have a successful, action packed and close racing series.

Cheers,
Oni
ORS Committee

Thanks for the usage ;). Updating OP.

:confused: Don't get it.
Anyway didn't you read it is Midday GMT.

Lol yeah but now were in summer time (BST) we moved forward 1hr,
So lets pretend it's Saturday now (raceday) how long till race starts? It's 10am here now

Lol yeah but now were in summer time (BST) we moved forward 1hr,
So lets pretend it's Saturday now (raceday) how long till race starts? It's 10am here now

Since it is summer for you and time is 1 hour foward, I say 3 hours if it's Saturday.

So we're testing at cape tmw but Q will be at Fuji right?

Q and Race are held on the same day. For Pre-season we'll do Quick races and a Q rehearsal.

For the normal races, Q will start on my say so then after that we'll race.

Q and Race are held on the same day. For Pre-season we'll do Quick races and a Q rehearsal.

For the normal races, Q will start on my say so then after that we'll race.

👍

Your be racing tmw right?

@Gedi, be in mind that if you decide not to drive for Audi you'll not be apart of phil bell's team unless he changes cars with you.

@Gedi, be in mind that if you decide not to drive for Audi you'll not be apart of phil bell's team unless he changes cars with you.

Yeah we've already discussed that and we shall stay as a team whatever car we choose 👍

Yeah we've already discussed that and we shall stay as a team whatever car we choose 👍

If you too are the only Pro's then it'll be an odd team. Fighting against each other for the Pro Cup :sly::lol:.

Me and phil have spoke and our team name will be "Erebus Racing" using the Merc SLS 👍

Tonight/Afternoon/Morning, is going to be awesome, thank you everyone who is competing (We could have gotten 8 people to sign up but Quick Race (James) got banned :/).

Tonight/Afternoon/Morning, is going to be awesome, thank you everyone who is competing (We could have gotten 8 people to sign up but Quick Race (James) got banned :/).

3hrs 20mins to go. Don't expect much from me today as I hate cape but watch out at Fuji tho :sly:

Back