Global GT Championship (Midday's GMT (1pm BST)) (Youtube Broadcasted).

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 1,092 comments

How should we do Team Points.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We're Am. I haven't even won a pat on the back in my whole life.

We'll join but we're deciding which car to use.

PSN Name: sparkytooth50001
GTplanet name: sparkytooth
Class: Am
Car:MP4-12C
Team: Mclaren White.

Last edited:
PSN: Driverman447
GTP: GTracer98
Class: Am
Car: McLaren MP4 12-C GT3
Team: McLaren White (team-mates with sparky)

You can put me down for a reserve. This is 6am for me so I'll probably only make 1 or 2 races.

PSN: RFLX_Niop
GTP: Niop
Class: Pro
Car: Lambo

GT and I will put up a great fight I know it, haven't driven the Maccy much but I'm confident. If only the LFA was allowed :(

Sorry guys, have to redraw from this competition. Going to watch RL races comming weeks...and new WRS events in the near future.... Have fun.

Sorry guys, have to redraw from this competition. Going to watch RL races comming weeks...and new WRS events in the near future.... Have fun.

Oh, really quite a shame :(. I'll still put you up as a reserve if you ever want to race ;).

Oh, really quite a shame :(. I'll still put you up as a reserve if you ever want to race ;).

Ok that would be nice. This weekend I am attending the FIA GT races in Zolder. Next week I would be able to race. First weekend of may I will be at the WEC in Spa. Then weekend of 17/18/19 may, the green hell will be my home :) Then I could join again for two weeks.

Ok that would be nice. This weekend I am attending the FIA GT races in Zolder. Next week I would be able to race. First weekend of may I will be at the WEC in Spa. Then weekend of 17/18/19 may, the green hell will be my home :) Then I could join again for two weeks.

The race will not be held this week, we are waiting until next week.

Announcement
The 1st Round will be held next weekend, I'm waiting for more people to join and I'm going on a week's vacation on Thursday.

Well I'll be gone soon for 7 days (vacation :D). Gedi69 will moderate the thread in my absence.

SUPRISE, The place I'm staying at has internet :D. Didn't know that it had Internet :lol:.

yoshi you still looking for drivers?
I might be able to race with you for most of your races, but could I pleas run the Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR'08 ?
I would use the 510hp and 1280kg restrictions with the aftermarket rear fin.

yoshi you still looking for drivers?
I might be able to race with you for most of your races, but could I pleas run the Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR'08 ?
I would use the 510hp and 1280kg restrictions with the aftermarket rear fin.

If the Viper gets put in I'm definitely switching to that.

Think we would all use it if put in.

Back