Gold Chrome Cars & Rims Gallery

• Thread starter HN7
  • 295 comments
We already know that almost nobody is gonna put Gold chrome on a good looking car. Why even bother? It just doesn't look very good as a legitimate paint color.

But putting it on stupid stuff like a Kart or that Move... that's where it's at.

(My stupid pic will be coming in a while, running a B-spec endurance race at the moment.)

SanGimignano-TownSquare_1.jpg

SanGimignano-TownSquare.jpg

HighSpeedRing-2.jpg

is this gold chrome? this looks pretty bad

As promised, something stupid and not worth wasting this paint on.

EigerNordwandShortTrack_1.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack.jpg

One guy called me out online and said he crashed because he was looking backwards at me, completely baffled by what I was driving.

I love this car.

Nice Pics! I think i like the Silver Chrome better but the Gold Chrome is cool. I got 39 Silver Chromes lol. I just got a Gold Chrome 5 minutes ago so when i get some time to dupe it i am then i will have a Gold ZR1 to match my Chrome ZR1 :D

Edit- I think i really need to find a car that will look nice Silver Chrome with Gold Chrome Inserted BBS rims on it, that would be sharp.

What i would like to see is a Gold Chrome car like the premium 88 Toyota Supra Turbo A, painted Gold Chrome with the BBS rims that have Gold Chrome inserts. That would be awesome! Too bad i have to work tomorrow and wont have time to try it

Last edited:
One guy called me out online and said he crashed because he was looking backwards at me, completely baffled by what I was driving.

I love this car.

That's bloody awesome!
I will do that immediately.
When I get the Gold of course.

Well, i was playing around with the camera before work this afternoon, My gold chrome Daihatsu Move.

goldmove.jpg

goldmove2.jpg

Thanks for being the first to post a ****** Car in Gold Chrome, LMAO Paint a Turd Gold and it's still a Turd.

But if anyone has any Gold Chrome my PSN is CDERIP :)

Back