Gold Chrome Cars & Rims Gallery

• Thread starter HN7
  • 295 comments
If your gonna glitch the hell outta chromes at least use them on cars other than that eyesore jokeswagen. Waste of virtual space those pics were.

Aston Martin V8 Vantage? :D

Only if someone else agrees or comes up with a better choice.

Ask and you shall receive :D

London.jpg

Mclaren f1 gold chrome is hideous. That's an insult to such a nice car, looks like puke. Let's see some JDM cars with chrome!! Some honda S2000"s, NSX"s Nissan Z"s Silvias, etc. Maybe some TRUCKS even! Yeeaahhh!

Mclaren f1 gold chrome is hideous. That's an insult to such a nice car, looks like puke. Let's see some JDM cars with chrome!! Some honda S2000"s, NSX"s Nissan Z"s Silvias, etc. Maybe some TRUCKS even! Yeeaahhh!
go on then :)

Just a couple of shots:

SanGimignano-TownSquare.jpg

SanGimignano-TownSquare_1.jpg

Next time I'll use either Gold or Silver Chrome paint on my Honda Odyssey :D

Edit: enlarge the images if they don't show up.

Last edited:
Don't like this paint, it looks good in about 3 pictures, and like shiny puke in the rest, silver chrome is much nicer i feel

here:

On wheels like the BBS there is not enough surface area to showcase the reflective nature of the gold chrome. Spray the wheels the Kubelwagen or Schwimwaggen then you're talking bling.

Back