Gold Chrome Cars & Rims Gallery

• Thread starter HN7
  • 295 comments
Yeah I also painted a set of RPF1s, and CE28s but they were both just too dark looking. And it wasn't even like they were chrome

Somebody ask for JDM Gold Chrome? :D

5486202465_7d1b1a2df5_b.jpg

5486799346_748af171e5_b.jpg

As promised, something stupid and not worth wasting this paint on.

EigerNordwandShortTrack_1.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack.jpg

One guy called me out online and said he crashed because he was looking backwards at me, completely baffled by what I was driving.

I love this car.

Reminds me of the Renault Espace F1!

Surely we've all seen this doozy: http://hotcarsfast.blogspot.com/2010/09/pure-gold-ferrari-599gtb.html

Pure gold Ferrari 599GTB Posted by dreamwatcher | Labels: ferrari E-MAIL FROM AN ARAB STUDENT TO HIS DAD

An Arab student sends an e-mail to his dad, saying:

ferrari.jpg

Dear Dad

Berlin is wonderful, people are nice and I really like it here, but Dad, I am a bit ashamed to arrive at my college with my pure-gold Ferrari 599GTB when all my teachers and many fellow students travel by train.

Your son, Nasser

The next day, Nasser gets a reply to his e-mail
from his dad:

My dear loving son

Twenty million US Dollar has just been transferred to your account. Please stop embarrassing us. Go and get yourself a train too.
Love, your Dad

Hey everyone, I've been having a look at all these images and I have been trying to get either the chrome or the gold chrome paint chip for some time now, but I have been unsuccessful. I have 160 cars or something in my garage and I would be happy to trade any vehicle for one of these chips. If anyone is willing let me know. my psn ID is: Sl1mS4di3

Sl1mS4di3
Hey everyone, I've been having a look at all these images and I have been trying to get either the chrome or the gold chrome paint chip for some time now, but I have been unsuccessful. I have 160 cars or something in my garage and I would be happy to trade any vehicle for one of these chips. If anyone is willing let me know. my psn ID is: Sl1mS4di3

Do you have the Honda NSX LM Road Car? If you so I'll send both chromes.

Without further ado, I GIVE YOU, Acura NSX RM in chrome gold, with Silver Chrome Rims! Anyone who's played GT1 may see a slight resemblance to another NSX within that game. :)

chester2.jpg

Reminds me of this Simpson episode:

"I don't need anymore money. I'm not greedy. As long as I've got my health, my millions of dollars, my gold house and my rocket car I don't need anything else."

:)

This is the first car I've seen in Gold Chrome that actually looks any good. And yes, it's the chrome... not the standard Stingray gold paint option (although that looks great on it, too!).

bernmarketstreet8.jpg

bernmarketstreet7.jpg

bernmarketstreetb.jpg

bernmarketstreet1.jpg

bernmarketstreet2.jpg

bernmarketstreet3.jpg

bernmarketstreet4.jpg

bernmarketstreet5x.jpg

bernmarketstreet6.jpg

Hey baio! Nice seeing you online earlier. I saw that you were driving the Gold Chrome GTO, but didn't get to see it on the track. But, now I have and I have to say it looks great! Doesn't look overdone IMO.

Back