gold chrome suckas!!!!!

re posting my original post since it was deleted by 'famine" for using the word "******"

i had a feeling the gold chrome was real. making a fake picture with a car actually painted is easy, anybody can do that. but faking the screen capture when you are gifted the gold chrome for reaching a certain number of cars is a lot harder to do."

Fiat 500 F '68 ,Samba Bus, RM Cappuccino & RM Elise :)
To go with my Silver Chromed ones,ha ha ha

whats up with everybody wanting to paint the ****** cars gold or silver chrome? I'ts like mocking the color chip. The RM Elise i can understand but the cappuccino or the tuk-tuk or an odyssey?!!? paint a car that you would use to get a piece of ass, in real life, with.

Last edited:
i have tried the gold chrome on a number of different cars and i have to say that the silver chrome looks a lot better imo

re posting my original post since it was deleted by 'famine" for using the word "******"

i had a feeling the gold chrome was real. making a fake picture with a car actually painted is easy, anybody can do that. but faking the screen capture when you are gifted the gold chrome for reaching a certain number of cars is a lot harder to do."

never seen someone back peddle so fast, you deserve a Gold meddle and gold chrome chip, if only their was an Olympic sport in honor of those who can back peddle and retract comments so quickly like yourself. You would own the competition!

never seen someone back peddle so fast, you deserve a Gold meddle and gold chrome chip, if only their was an Olympic sport in honor of those who can back peddle and retract comments so quickly like yourself. You would own the competition!

what do you mean back peddle? i "bleeped" out the offending words now.
or do you mean my stance on the whole gold chrome existing??

If my theory is correct would this mean the next matte/chrome chip I get for 30 cars is a chrome gold because its new out?
Or are there just very lucky people out there. 👍

i got mine first pop, not sure about the others

and

madman apex i was just giving you grief for not believing in the gold chrome, for today you gotta hang your head in shame ;)

Something tells my they added this in with the patch...

Why else would it just all the sudden appear, for the first time ever, since the new patch?

I remember a picture of a message showing the Gold Chrome was unlocked way before the patch, so if anything, the likelyhood of getting Gold Chrome must've been increased.

There are multiple Chrome colors in the game. I own Silver, Gold and Black Chrome
Ive gotten all the chrome from trades except for the Gold Chrome. I got that for like i think 80 cars. Paint is given randomly i believe.

Seems contradictive. Black absorbs light, Chrome reflects all light, yet you can have black chrome?

Its just really shiny black. I dont really care much for chrome colors. They look like crap in the game. Rather silver chrome be on the car and blind everyone around the car and make all of the AI wreck

Seems contradictive. Black absorbs light, Chrome reflects all light, yet you can have black chrome?

It exists IRL, and I've loved the way it looks since the first time I saw it. It's just a darker chrome metal color, it's not really "black". More like a dark Gun Metal gray chrome.

I think i own 2 other chrome colors that have chrome in there names but are not real All Chrome Colors.

I'm betting that everyone will be getting it with their first multiple of 30 cars post-1.07.

I did just now.

I didn't, kept reloading and got a ton of matte paints and eventually got silver chrome and kept it (I wanted silver anyways so this was fine with me) Seems like it's not that hard to get though

What do you bet that by tomorrow, there will be gold chromes "all over the place"? Clearly, it seems like something that PD decided to do with the update. I'm just curious to hear what the next paint chip with mythic proportions will be. How about ruby chrome :)

Back