gold chrome suckas!!!!!

Why you mad tho?

I'm not mad. You're just one of the self righteous brigade that got upset because people don't grind to buy cars and obviously think you somehow stand on a moral plinth above others, when you probably do nothing of any real moral standing. Maybe you're a philanthropist and make massive charitable donations, in which I apologise.

Photo381.jpg

matches my dayton's and Rolex

Screw that gold chrome. Gimme that horn nr. 108!!!!!

That first video must be fake, over 1 billion credits

It's a japanese version. I think the monetary system is different (as it also costs 200,000 to paint the car). Take away 2 zeroes and you will have over 10,000,000 cr. and a price of 2,000 Cr. for painting a car. Both logical.

From what i heard segnor, you just have to buy 15 karts and reset the paint reward. I can promise you very little, people. I understand that we cannot guarantee this trick in the future. If we do, there is a chance, just a chance that it may happen

I think red chrome is possible too, if you look at the blitz skyline in premium dealership it has red chrome blitz logo on side of car so the colour exists in the game

I presume since you have the chance to get Silver Chrome every 30 cars, you have a chance at Gold Chrome every 300.

Got myself a Gold Chrome a couple of minutes ago. With in 30 seconds of getting the Gold Chrome, I used it on my Daihatsu Midget.

Last edited:
I'm not mad. You're just one of the self righteous brigade that got upset because people don't grind to buy cars and obviously think you somehow stand on a moral plinth above others, when you probably do nothing of any real moral standing. Maybe you're a philanthropist and make massive charitable donations, in which I apologise.

Apology accepted.

So maybe we all getting gold chrome?
Should go firstly to the people who never duped a car.

and it did, I was the first to get gold chrome, followed by Brooksthelaw, I have never duped a car, and I did not try to win it by restarting over and over until it appeared, I got mine legit and random. Sorry to the rest of you who restarted the game for an hour or more, fortune frown's upon you!

Latest Posts

Back