Xanavi Nismo Super GT
For the 908 HDI Team Peugeot

What do you think?
I can trade today after the reset

Xanavi Nismo Super GT
For the 908 HDI Team Peugeot

What do you think?
I can trade today after the reset

I have to check, im interested, if it is the Premium one. But I have kind of a deal with a friend of me about a trade tomorrow (1 feb), so Ill close that day. Please PM me with your car details and we can make a deal, thank you.

I have a Yellowhat Supra. I want your Peugeot 905 Race Car '92 in return. Is that okay?

How about a Xanavi NISMO Z '06, then?

Im sorry to dissapoint you, but Im already full on with trades till february 15th (and probably more) so please wait till the first week of february and send me a PM then if you dont have what you want already, ok? :)

My second account has a trading spot after renew, he has only the following to trade:
- x2010 (X1) Red (p)
Ticket 12
Ticket 17
Ticket 21
Ticket 24
Ticket 2009

Im looking for tickets, anyone interested in a trade, please PM me with a proposal :)

I have the Camaro LM car with 0 miles for your orange metallic X2010. I can trade in an hour and 30 minutes. PM me.

Sorry I think you misread:
My second account has a trading spot after renew, he has only the following to trade:
- x2010 (X1) Red (p)
Ticket 12
Ticket 17
Ticket 21
Ticket 24
Ticket 2009

Im looking for tickets, anyone interested in a trade, please PM me with a proposal

My first account is full for trades the coming week :) So I can only offer the car and tickets above. I might also be interested in colored X2010. If you are interested in one of the above for the Camaro, please PM me, thanks.

Hey, Xanavi Nismo Z for your Ford GT Lm race car (the new GT40) ? If not the Xanavi Nismo Z then any of the premium JGTC's you need bud :) I would also like the peugeot 905, so 2 for 2?

can trade on the 14th, 16th or 18th onwards.

Hey, Xanavi Nismo Z for your Ford GT Lm race car (the new GT40) ? If not the Xanavi Nismo Z then any of the premium JGTC's you need bud :) I would also like the peugeot 905, so 2 for 2?

can trade on the 14th, 16th or 18th onwards.

Probably, but im not taking any deals atm for my first account, Im sorry. Only for my second account at the moment.
If you like to trade and Im not occupied, please PM me on the 16th/17th with your offer. :)

Probably, but im not taking any deals atm for my first account, Im sorry. Only for my second account at the moment.
If you like to trade and Im not occupied, please PM me on the 16th/17th with your offer. :)

Ok then, Xanavi Nismo Z for a level 21 ticket? I'll send the Xanavi on the 14th and you can send your ticket whenever.

I have the motul autech GTR.

Would like puegot 905 .

sorry not taking any trades for my first account at the moment, only my second account: goukipau1992. Second account has tickets for trade, check what I like to have and PM me, thank you.

I have one slot open on the 15th february on my main account and am interested in either:
Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 (s)
Ford RS200 Rally Car (s)
or...
One of the colors of the following cars which I do not have yet, or aren't in my to get (trade schedule):
Mazda RX7 LM Race Car
Chevrolet Camaro LM Race Car
Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car
Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car
Honda S2000 LM Race Car

PM me with an offer.

i'm interested in these---Jaguar XJ220 '92 (s)
Chevrolet Camaro LM Race Car (color: red) (s)
Mazda RX7 LM Race Car (color: orange) (s) Mazda RX8 LM Proto Race Car (s)
Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car (color: white) (s) Nissan LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R '00 (s)
Nissan 240 RS Rally Car '85 (s)
Subaru Impreza WRC 2008 '08

And i have these to trade---Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 (s)
Ford RS200 Rally Car (s)
Nissan XANAVI HIROTO GT-R '01 (s)
Honda RAYBRIG NSX 'xx (s)
If you're interested pm me.Thanks.

Im sorry not at the moment, but keep checking my thread, all I wanted is a trade for the 15th feb, and I got one :)

Anyone want to trade today (15 feb) before the reset, check what I like, my main account is still free to trade. Please send me a PM.

Back