GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
I'm open for joining a team if @Cornbread243 is going to be on paternity leave for the season. I really enjoyed my time with the Black Rifle Coffee Company race team and don't want to leave if I don't have to. I've sent messages a while ago and haven't heard a response yet.

I am a smooth and consistent driver who specializes in tire care. However, my livery creation ability is absolutely terrible. Seriously, I have no talent in that area. @Cornbread243 made the livery I ran last season and I loved it and was so proud to represent BRCC and all of the other sponsors. Any interested team must be willing to make me a livery.

I'd like to reserve the #66. I'm open to the car that I run this year if the team wants to run three cars of the same model.

Wild Animal Racing - W.A.R. is coming.

“Yes we know you’ve hear that before. Get Over it. This time we mean it – for ‘realsies’ this time.” A team representative was quoted, after being challenged over lackluster team results last season. “After W.A.R.s much improved finishes later in the last season, we are confident that (well…we hope) we mean it this time.”

“Lead driver once again, let me hear a round of applause for no other than the man himself, the Dominator, the Possum, the sandbagger, the Canadian that sounds like no other Canadian, the side dish to your eggs. Is no other than….you guessed it put your hands up in the air for the PIG himself… @Stryker13 (aka DrSpyderPig).” Chants the team rep over a megaphone to a crowd of…err…lets see…yup. 3. A crowd of three. But they are going absolutely freakin’ wild.

“Can’t wait for this season” Pig was quoted in his odd Canadian (is he really Canadian!?) accent. “We’ve got Mclaren Behind us and I could only be happier if we had a Porsche” then he pauses….. “Nah! Whom I kidding?! I wanted the Mclaren all along!” which of course was a well-known fact around the garage. Again, he continues “I know @scarcrow937 wanted the Porsche but hey. The Mclaren is jussssst fine in my books! It’s my favorite car!”

“Our Second driver. Let me re-introduce you to the man, the lead silver driver, Dorothy’s friend without a brain, the man who claims after all this time that he is still learning all the tracks, and finally his biggest ARL achievement to date, the 2020 BUM-DART Champion himself……….let’s hear it for @scarecrow937! Yes that’s right people! W.A.R. has the defending Bum-Dart Champion!”…the crowd has now dwindled to 2 and they seem less than thrilled. “Bum-Dart Champion? Wtf is a Bum-Dart champion?” a 6yr old fan was overheard to say.

“Mclaren? We got the Mclaren? How the hell did we do that? What happened!? I wanted the Porsche! I was afraid we’d get stuck with that broken d*ck Mclaren – it was all pig talked about for weeks. – now what!?”

“And finally, the team filler, (somebody had to take up the third spot) known, for his entrance song, his prowess around the bar, his cockiness, but unfortunately NOT for his driving skill or prowess. However somehow he did secure 3rd spot in the bronze division last season, so he’s got something to his credit anyway. Let’s hear a rounding golf clap for….you’ve guessed it by now…..@BPeacock27!” No fans were now present. About as much applause was heard as a single one armed clapper.

“Mclaren? Really!? I wanted the Alfa. Crap. Next time I see spyderpig and scarecrow I’m gonna kick them both in the a$$. How did we end up with the Mclaren!?” Well (Battle)Peacock27 The Mclaren is what you got. We can’t believe it either. “No respect. That’s what this team gives me.” Peacock continues to whine. “I came 3rd (ok Bronze was a field of 3 full time drivers) but I still came in third! What did those two do last season?!”

So there you have it folks. W.A.R. returns for another season. The obvious question is…will it be a WAR, or just a slight occasional scuffle like last season!?

Wild Animal Racing - W.A.R. is coming.

“Yes we know you’ve hear that before. Get Over it. This time we mean it – for ‘realsies’ this time.” A team representative was quoted, after being challenged over lackluster team results last season. “After W.A.R.s much improved finishes later in the last season, we are confident that (well…we hope) we mean it this time.”

“Lead driver once again, let me hear a round of applause for no other than the man himself, the Dominator, the Possum, the sandbagger, the Canadian that sounds like no other Canadian, the side dish to your eggs. Is no other than….you guessed it put your hands up in the air for the PIG himself… @Stryker13 (aka DrSpyderPig).” Chants the team rep over a megaphone to a crowd of…err…lets see…yup. 3. A crowd of three. But they are going absolutely freakin’ wild.

“Can’t wait for this season” Pig was quoted in his odd Canadian (is he really Canadian!?) accent. “We’ve got Mclaren Behind us and I could only be happier if we had a Porsche” then he pauses….. “Nah! Whom I kidding?! I wanted the Mclaren all along!” which of course was a well-known fact around the garage. Again, he continues “I know @scarcrow937 wanted the Porsche but hey. The Mclaren is jussssst fine in my books! It’s my favorite car!”

“Our Second driver. Let me re-introduce you to the man, the lead silver driver, Dorothy’s friend without a brain, the man who claims after all this time that he is still learning all the tracks, and finally his biggest ARL achievement to date, the 2020 BUM-DART Champion himself……….let’s hear it for @scarecrow937! Yes that’s right people! W.A.R. has the defending Bum-Dart Champion!”…the crowd has now dwindled to 2 and they seem less than thrilled. “Bum-Dart Champion? Wtf is a Bum-Dart champion?” a 6yr old fan was overheard to say.

“Mclaren? We got the Mclaren? How the hell did we do that? What happened!? I wanted the Porsche! I was afraid we’d get stuck with that broken d*ck Mclaren – it was all pig talked about for weeks. – now what!?”

“And finally, the team filler, (somebody had to take up the third spot) known, for his entrance song, his prowess around the bar, his cockiness, but unfortunately NOT for his driving skill or prowess. However somehow he did secure 3rd spot in the bronze division last season, so he’s got something to his credit anyway. Let’s hear a rounding golf clap for….you’ve guessed it by now…..@BPeacock27!” No fans were now present. About as much applause was heard as a single one armed clapper.

“Mclaren? Really!? I wanted the Alfa. Crap. Next time I see spyderpig and scarecrow I’m gonna kick them both in the a$$. How did we end up with the Mclaren!?” Well (Battle)Peacock27 The Mclaren is what you got. We can’t believe it either. “No respect. That’s what this team gives me.” Peacock continues to whine. “I came 3rd (ok Bronze was a field of 3 full time drivers) but I still came in third! What did those two do last season?!”

So there you have it folks. W.A.R. returns for another season. The obvious question is…will it be a WAR, or just a slight occasional scuffle like last season!?

Amazing press release!! Really nailed all the details and behind the scenes action!

However...

...I remain whelmed.

Last edited:
Oof was commuting my way to work and a massive flood of posts bidding for cars coming in. We should have the lottery system to draw lots. :lol:

Haha, that would be interesting. Kind of fun sounding too.

My entry. As a tribute. R.I.P. Raybrig
BA0BA5E4-F489-4F29-AECB-470A3F66BE5F.jpeg

ARL News

A driver that rarely talks to the media, Racefan took a couple of questions after season 9 car selection.

Any comments on getting the Porsche?
“Yes, we tested with several manufacturers and had a solid top 4 heading into the selection...but the Porsche was just a notch above - so definitely happy to secure them. Either way now we need to show up on track and deliver results.”

And as far as expectations for season 9?
“Obviously this season with the combining of the bronze and silver classes the competition is just going to be at the next level, however a top 3 in the standings would be nice. I look forward to getting a livery on the new Porsche chassis and getting the car to Mt. Panorama for the ARL Tuesday Endurance series and Season 9 of Gr3 Saturday’s.”

Or make each person pick their OWN car rather than whole teams taking up rows of cars with 1 post. Just my .02

Would only create more flooding of posts as each individual would be posting their car, easier to track when you have one post that claims a row of cars than 3 posts for each car.

Back