GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
You mean the guy who got wrecked out of 5 races last season and still almost tracked down one of the MPT drivers...yeah, I'm here!! See you on track...hopefully @SydViscus can get lucky again and have his competition fall victim to attrition!!

Edit: W.A.R. has attracted a new sponsor in honor of MPT....details to come tonight!

No I was being serious. I didn't know you were on their team. I never saw you on the track. :D

No I was being serious. I didn't know you were on their team. I never saw you on the track. :D

Yup, was in the pits fixing cars destroyed by your teammate. Classy driver you guys hired!! Lol

(Plus us little folk are in a different lobby. You should be embarrassed...I'm a noob...MPT are supposedly professionals, yet here you are talking smack. There's a saying..."even if you win Gold in the Special Olympics, you're still retarded." Congrats on the Gold mate!! Haha)

Edit: ok, getting out of hand...my bad.
I bow down to your excellence in driving! (You suck at smack though, lol). See you on track...once you're hauling a boat trailer and I'm at normal weight, the season should get interesting!!)

Last edited:
Yup, was in the pits fixing cars destroyed by your teammate. Classy driver you guys hired!! Lol

(Plus us little folk are in a different lobby. You should be embarrassed...I'm a noob...MPT are supposedly professionals, yet here you are talking smack. There's a saying..."even if you win Gold in the Special Olympics, you're still retarded." Congrats on the Gold mate!! Haha)

I wasn't hired, I formed the team.

You would know about destroying someone's car at Dragon Trail, wouldn't yah?

I wasn't hired, I formed the team.

You would know about destroying someone's car at Dragon Trail, wouldn't yah?

Not a thing...besides, the past is best left behind. I cant believe you're still hung up on that....hahaha. (i really am sorry, I can actually take that chicane now without killing a small village)

Just a quick question, with the Lexus they show 2 GR3 cars so is it just the Prototype '17 that's eligible?

Funny, you keep bringing it up :lol::lol:

:cheers:

You brought it up jerkbutt! (Syd brought an Oklahoma education to Canada somehow....)

And Moby, I didn't turn left, I was sitting still because I had already destroyed my own car. Technically...Syd hit me, haha, though I was straddling the whole track, so he really had no choice. I still blame him though...lol

Well I guess my diversion livery in GTS doesn't work anymore. Lol.

Time to be quick with the forum posts now.
Well you guys at mpt are having a rough time. Between @SydViscus mentioning more than once saturday that mpt was taking the alfa (was a little obvious syd), your decoy livery, and the fact that @Sandite5 had a screwup on what i assumed was to be the ‘draft’ mpt lineup for tonight....is MPT falling appart?

OR

Is this the ultimate decoy of the decoy of the real decoy car selection!?

stand by readers! Are the boys at MPT genius or just a little unravelled tonight!?

:bowdown:

Last edited:
Well you guys at mpt are having a rough time. Between @SydViscus mentioning more than once saturday that mpt was taking the alfa (was a little obvious syd), your decoy livery, and the fact that @Sandite5 had a screwup on what i assumed was to be the ‘draft’ mpt lineup for tonight....is MPT falling appart?
Super-Troopers-Quotes-broken-lizard-40236346-600-375.jpg

OR

Is this the ultimate decoy of the decoy of the real decoy car selection!?

stand by readers! Are the boys at MPT genius or just a little unravelled tonight!?

:bowdown:

That's the best part isn't it? We are so unpredictable that even we don't know the final answer.

Last edited:
Back