GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
First choice for tonights test session :)

full

Don't yous guys have @scarecrow937 on your team?

You mean the guy who got wrecked out of 5 races last season and still almost tracked down one of the MPT drivers...yeah, I'm here!! See you on track...hopefully @SydViscus can get lucky again and have his competition fall victim to attrition!!

Edit: W.A.R. has attracted a new sponsor in honor of MPT....details to come tonight!

Last edited:
I’m not sure if anyone is looking for a driver for their team but I am interested in joining for the season.
I’m not sure how anything works, like do I need to be selected by a team to race?
Is the car selection a random draw or first come first, or ?
Hey dub glad you made it. First come first choice - max 3 of each car can be selected. You dont have to be on a team - but watch out theres a few teams of three that may wipeout a car completely- 730ish est @PApunk924 will open the selection - then watch the scurry happen!

(edit you never know there may be a couple guys out there looking for a third too however)

Last edited:
So will we post on here to make our car selection or?
yes as soon as @papunk makes the announcement (around 730 est) then the fun begins. select your car from the list (@Stryker13 reposted it a couple posts ago). once 3 of anyone car has been selected then there's no more available of that car.

Last edited:
Just a heads up for this evening. I'm still under the weather.

I will announce the start of selections but wont be doing any live tracking.

Its up to you guys to police each other.

I will police it...:sly::sly::sly::sly::sly::sly::sly:

Back