GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
It was soooooo cute seeing all your little trophies when I was at your mom's house last night. 5th place in the Little Miss Oklahoma pageant... We're all so proud of you @Moby45 .

Ok, that was dark....my apologies!

You can do whatever you want with my mom. The joke is on you. Hahaha.

5th place was the start. Look where I am now. 1st place in ARL! .........I guess not much has changed. One thing is for certain, at least I placed in something. Can't say the same for a Crow that is Scared.

If you right click that image on that link, you can Copy it there, and paste it directly into the post...

Ironic gif is ironic!

tenor.gif

Crow or Cow?? Either way is fine with me. Haha. Good luck chansing Syd down. He has a wheel now. Soon to be a gold member.

Had an old friend who called me Scared Cow!

Yeah, I'm worried about syd and that wheel. He was slow day one, the other day was half a second within my testing time. Tomorrow, he'll be a moon rocket light years ahead of me...

Now to practice for a counterstrike

Last edited:
Had an old friend who called me Scared Cow!

Yeah, I'm worried about syd and that wheel. He was slow day one, the other day was half a second within my testing time. Tomorrow, he'll be a moon rocket light years ahead of me...

Now to practice for a counterstrike

I've shaved almost 2 seconds off my best lap times from controller, the key for me will hooking it up because I go fast and then sBin it. Consistency will be critical lol

Back