GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
Exclusive? No. But updated everything for PS5 title? Yes.

Ghost of Tsushima, Cyberpunk, Dirt5, Your mom.
Just wanted to play cyberpunk the way it was meant to and man is this thing awesome. The game is literally night and day.
@GTR4MROD @GTP_Guido You guys have any space for next season?

Anyone else want to form a team?
We currently have 3 in our team Fullness , Guido and myself I am not sure if we are allowed to have 4 per team as that may throw off the scoring but it’s up to the bod if you want to join us.

I have invited a friend to this weekend's fun running / testing...I hope that's ok. I'm trying to get him to join the league, however he is SuperDad and his Sat. nights are hit and miss. See y'all for some fun and testing on Saturday.

(I was kinda serious about those Fiat 500s around the Green Hell, lol)

BF78CD0B-EDB2-4E43-91F2-AD6425D456DC.jpeg

Wait...do you guys all work together?

How did ARL come about? Is there a core group that knows each other offline as well?

A couple OG BoD know each other IRL, and theres some dudes here that got their IRL friends to play/join, and then theres a few of us that just stay up way later than we should talking about random **** and have got to know each other that way lol

How did ARL come about? Is there a core group that knows each other offline as well?

What Syd said, lol.
The comment is basically cause I forgot I was supposed to do some work last night after the race but I started playing Rocket League instead :)
By the time I remembered, it was quite late.

What Syd said, lol.
The comment is basically cause I forgot I was supposed to do some work last night after the race but I started playing Rocket League instead :)
By the time I remembered, it was quite late.

Gotta get that OT money though right? LOL

I can break it down this way. Syd and Dr.Pig(Stryker) live in Canada but I live in Oklahoma. Through the past year of racing with them it would seem as if we knew each other much longer than that.

@Sandite5 and @Missedapex420 are the two that actually do live near me. @TexasJDC and @Ryan Kirk only live 4 hours away. And @TPC_Guido is the scilent german dude we all like as a brother.

SO yes basically what Syd said. You end up staying up way past the time you were supposed to log off and you end up making yourself an internet family. haha

Last edited:
I can break it down this way. Syd and Dr.Pig(Stryker) live in Canada but I live in Oklahoma. Through the past year of racing with them it would seem as if we knew each other much longer than that.

@Sandite5 and @Missedapex420 are the two that actually do live near me. @TexasJDC and @Ryan Kirk only live 4 hours away. And @TPC_Guido is the scilent german dude we all like as a brother.

SO yes basically what Syd said. You end up staying up way past the time you were supposed to log off and you end up making yourself an internet family. haha

@BPeacock2727 lives about 4 hrs from me, which I know is waaaaay too close for his comfort lol

All the other ARL Canadians live out west so they are quite far away :(:(

Latest Posts

Back