GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
This be like me. :lol:

Barcelona is fun. It's like an equalizer among the circuits, for its corners that range from low to high speeds.

Can we have the GP variant of Fuji Speedway instead? Suggesting for a friend.

Did you just hijack my dream last night...lol
I had thought of that in the next season while in a slumber of Gr.3 cars.

Wow you are even dressed in all silver already Tacho, love it!!

As for the changes, I think you will all agree that especially with a two division format, we need to make the racing a little less predictable going forward. No one wants to feel like before the race even starts you are guaranteed a fifth place, lets say. It was one comment I've heard from drivers the most is that they feel like they cant compete for anything more than where they already know they are going to finish.

With these format changes, we can try to see if these implement closer, more exciting and unpredictable racing into the league. It'll be fun to see if some series up-and-comers and newbies can make a splash and earn some wins, and if some of the old dogs can learn a few new tricks :cheers::cheers::cheers:

I mean, Ballast is ok I guess? No opinions either way.
Not a fan of Barca.
Is DT:S always the season finisher?
Croix C2 for B2 and Big Willow for BMB could be nice.
Tsukaba? Why the hell not.
A few more European circuits?
Maybe Suzuka replaced with Yamagiwa+Miyabi?
@PApunk924

I bag the Corvette if it's available BTW.
I'd much rather have consistency than outright pace, so please mark me as tentative for either Porsche or Corvette for next season.

Last edited:
I mean, Ballast is ok I guess? No opinions either way.
Not a fan of Barca.
Is DT:S always the season finisher?
Croix C2 for B2 and Big Willow for BMB could be nice.
Tsukaba? Why the hell not.
A few more European circuits?
Maybe Suzuka replaced with Yamagiwa+Miyabi?
@PApunk924

I like your style.

As @BPeacock2727 mentioned there will be a registration day for next seasons cars, get ready its the actual first race of the season :lol:

Ok i think im all up to date with the rules. All looks good. One question however regarding ballast. certain cars ‘assigned a special bop to start the season. Most are close if not identical to gtsports bop’

just curious how it was determined if a car needed a ‘special’ bop over and above gtsport’s assigned bop?

When will the list of cars that are ‘adjusted’ be released?

good job guys, and not being a critic. Just curious.

May also be good info to have for the rumored and alleged secret testing that ‘may or may not’ be happening by many teams as we speak....

Last edited:
Ok i think im all up to date with the rules. All looks good. One question however regarding ballast. certain cars ‘assigned a special bop to start the season. Most are close if not identical to gtsports bop’

just curious how it was determined if a car needed a ‘special’ bop over and above gtsport’s assigned bop?

May also be good info to have for the rumored and alleged secret testing that ‘may or may not’ be happening by many teams as we speak....

Not all of the car were able to add 15% weight because GTS didn't make it work that way. Those particular cars got special bop as to be abke to add the max ballast assuming someone using that car accrues the ballast.

Like @Moby45 said. There were certain vehicles that would not allow 15% weight ballast to applied using GTSports bop setting. Those cars had their starting weight lowered so 15% weight could be applied. If the weight was lowered amount that seemed to give the car an unfair advantage the cars hp was lowered 1% or at most 2% to adjust for the weight advantage.

OHHH SNAPPPPP

8529FA02-9B42-4C29-AD97-102A48DD4662.jpeg

Back